chapter 50

8 months later
Brandon p.o.v.
"Sir you may want to consider other options for her it's been 8 months and she's hasn't improved yet". The nurses are talking to me but I'm not really listening to what they are saying I will not pull the plug on my woman. She will open her eyes and we will be together I love her and will make my mistakes be forgiven. Her friends think it's my fault she's like this since the last thing she saw before she wrecked was the video and picture of Ashley and I it broke her heart I'm sure of it but it's nothing I can do to change what happened. I just hope I can make things right.
.
.
.
Janay p.o.v.
(Still in coma)
Today's the day I come out of this damn coma I have to I've had 8 long months to plot my revenge on Brandon he is going to get what's coming to him. Okay deep breath girl it's time to wake up.
(Out of coma)
Doctor come quick she's awake she's moving she's trying to wake up!! I hear Brandon run out the room and into the hallway to get a doctor they arrive back in the room and I'm lying there just staring the man who broke my heart dead in the face. He runs over to my side and kisses me saying how much he missed me and loved me. The doctors say they need to run test so I agree to get it over with. My bestie comes and so does Derek but when they arrive Brandon face gets ghost like he runs out of the room and returns with the police saying Derek kidnapped him I couldn't believe my ears and Kiera starts to cry after hearing the story behind Derek doing what he did. Brandon was with Derek's wife behind his back and she was pregnant he thought it was his and killed Derek's child like he did with Ashley. They took Derek to jail and had Brandon file a police report on him Kiera asked me was I going to move with him to stay away from Brandon I told him no that I was going to stand by my man side and ride with him until the wheels fall off despite his wrong doings. He was angry and left Brandon and I talked the rest of the night and I got released the next morning.
Two months later
My feet are killing me right now bae took me shopping today and it was a blast. But little does he know tonight is the night I strike my revenge on his ass for all the beatings and pain he's caused me. We went home and I prepared a nice meal for us I put a little something extra in Brandons food (some muscle relaxant I got from the hospital it makes you not able to move but still feel everything) and waited for my magic to work. Once he told me he wasn't feeling well I took my chance and tied him up to a chair I beat the hell out of him until i couldn't realize who he was his screams were pleasure to my body I needed to hear more I stabbed him in the leg and let him howl I untied him left him on the floor went and took a shower then left. I knew it was far from over with us and he would come for me but to my surprise the knock on my apartment door wasn't him it was the Dade county police department I asked who called the police on me the told me a male by the name of Brandon Johnson did I was in shock the only thing that came to mind was simply But he loves me.
.
.
.
Okay that's the end of the book it might be a crappy ending or you might love it but either way I really had to finish this book so I could continue my New book love you guys hope you are satisfied p.s. there may or may not be a sequal