chapter 8

Janay p.o.v.
I wake up in my room but i don't remember going to sleep the last thing i remember is talking to Kieran. Then it dongs on me i blacked out when i heard him saying some foul things to me he knows that b**ch word ain't gone cut it with me. I'm super hungry so i go in the kitchen trying to be quiet not to wake my brothers. To my surprise i hear a moan followed by a girl saying my brothers name. I turn on the lights and quickly regrett it i see my brothers having sex with this one girl. Jackson in the front getting some head and Jason in the rear having sex with her from the back. They scream as i scream and this lil chick still sucking on Jackson. I yank her back and scream for them to get dressed. When everyone is decent i make her go home and slap my idiot brothers pissed that they did this in my house i tell them they going back home to my parents when i get home from school later today. They beg me not to send them back but i ain't hearing it they know the rules. I lose my appetite so i just go lay back down til its time for me to go.

At school
Giving myself a pep talk i enter my most dredded class with professor Johnson. These past few weeks have been stressful for me and i don't need his weird self trying to talk to me. He walks in takes roll and jumps into the lesson halfway through my work he asks to speak to me in his office. I follow behind him hoping this isn't going to be punishment for me chewing him out that day. Once we enter he tells me to take a seat i do as I'm told and he sits to. I thought he was going to yell at me but instead he just says "Janay whats wrong you haven't been acting like yourself these past few weeks" at first i don't answer but i know I'm not getting,out of here so i just try and lie "I've been stressed about passing my nursing course that's all" he laughs at me and replies with "This will be easier if your honest with me i checked your grades and your passing every class with an A so try again but this time telling me the truth." I feel cornered so i just blurt out the truth before my mouth can catch up with my brain. "I've been having troubles at home with my little brothers my best friend and my life is just to stressful at the moment". He gets up from his chair and sits on the tip of his desk right in front of me. I start to feel a little panicked but don't let my face show it. What he does next shockes me. He hugs me tight at first i tense up but relax once i smell the sweet sent of his cologne. I drift away letting the scent take me with it i didn't even realise we were standing until he pulled away looking me into my eyes. This is the first time i actually take in his facial features and boy is this man fine. I meet his gaze and for a moment I'm wishing for him to kiss me but my hopes and dreams are crushed when a knock comes on the door. We pull away fast and i just go back out to my seat as Mrs. Sutton and my man talk. Wait am i going crazy i can not have a crush on my professor!