chapter 28

Janay p.o.v.
Man am i glad to be out the hospital i was so ready to go home. I just miss Brandon i hate that we have to sneak around like this but soon we wil be able to be together no matter what anyone has to say. My brothers moved back with my parents so when i go back home with my man it will only be us to. He has gotten in some classes and is doing a lot better i know he is changed now and won't ever hurt me again so i trust going back to him. I need to eat something let me go into this kitchen and whip up something.
(Knock knock knock)
Who could this be damn I'm hungry and not in the mood i open the door and see my bestie and immediately feel better he hugs me and we walk to the kitchen. I look in the fridge and decide to eat the left over spaghetti my mom cooked. I fixed my plate and ended up making a second one i was super hungry Kieran and i talked a while and he went home. I decided not to tell him about my decision to go back to Brandon he won't understand what's going on so its best he doesn't know right now. Right now its about eleven oclock and I'm waiting for my man to call me we always talk at this time we have to wait until I'm completely alone so we can talk. I need to feel his touch i need him more than anything right now. I think about us all day dream about ya
(Always) love ain't always complicated
My phone rings and i answer instantly hearing the sweetest voice.
(Phone convo)
My love:Hey baby
Me: Hey daddy i miss you so much i cant wait to feel your touch and have your hands all over my body
My love:Mhhmm same here baby i miss you to damn i want you here with me when can we stop all this sneaking around
Me:Soon i promise ill be home soon baby
We keep talking about random things and end the convo on a good note i love this man and will be with him at all costs.

Next morning
"Janay wake up breakfast is on the table". I wake up to the sound of my mothers voice outside my room door i tell her ill be down in five minutes with that she walks away. I get out of bed and go use the bathroom then do my morning hygiene after i feel satisfied i head downstairs to be met by angry eyes. My brothers say its about time i get down here i just roll my eyes and take my seat. After breakfast Kieran came to get me and we went to the mall while there he kept asking was i okay i just kept saying I'm fine because i really am fine. I'm happy i just won't tell him the full reason I'm happy i don't need my parade being rained on so ill just keep my relationship a secret a bit longer. After the mall we went out for ice cream then he brought me back to my moms house when i got back i went straight to my room and started day dreaming about my love. My thoughts get interrupted by a text coming through on my phone i look to see who it is and to my suprise its my hubby texting me My love: Hey babe do you think you can you get away for a little while i really want to see you ;-) ;-*. I text him back telling him to meet me at the park and grab my things to go my mom asks where I'm going i tell her to pick up something from one of my teachers she believes my lie and i go get in my truck with butterflies as i drive off heading to the park to meet my soul mate.