chapter 11

Janay p.o.v.
2 Months later
Its been a whole two months and he still ain't try nothing I'm not the type to rush moving foward so i just fell back. I've been seeing this guy lately he lives in my building his name is Marcus. He cool people we ain't in no relationship or nothing we just taking things slow i guess. My brothers officially stay with me now and they been gettin on my nerves. Right now we all watching t.v. Jackson and Jason got they girlfriends over and Marcus just gott here. They waiting on me to finish dinner tonight's meal consists of corn bread, yellow rice, baked chicken, black eye peas and for desert we having peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream. I finish up dinner and call everyone to the table they rush in their like they haven't ate all day. We say grace and dig in i ain't even gone lie we was all scarfing down food like this was our last meal.

After dinner
Its just me and Marcus up now the twins washed dishes then took their girlfriends home. When they got back it was time for them to take showers and head to bed. Marcus and i are watching t.v. until i realize how late it is. I tell him he has to go since i have school tomorrow he stands up walking to the door i follow behind him and just as I'm saying goodbye he kisses me. I responded back and it felt great he broke away saying "Sorry Janay i couldn't resist anymore". I smile and tell him I'm glad he couldn't with that he leaves and i float to my room like cinderella after she gets her prince charming. As i fall off to sleep i start to think this could be something good forming between Marcus and I.

Morning
I am awoken by a banging on my room door it pisses me off when i look at my alarm and have three more hours of sleep left. I walk over to my door a fling it open ready to yell but i get stopped by my brothers hand covering my mouth he begins to speak but i start licking his hand and he pulls it away squealing like a littlee girl. "Eew Janay that's so gross what is wrong with you!". I laugh at Jason and ask him what he wants he tells me they need a ride to school because his car is acting up and Jackson's girlfriend has his car. I want to ask why she has his car but decide against it and tell him ill be ready in ten minutes. I throw on some shorts and a tank top with some black sandals then go brush my teeth and wash my face putting my hair in a messy bun. When i get out the bathroom they yell about time i flip them off and we all head to the truck. Hopping in we start listening to some song on the radio it was kinda good. By the time the third song ends were at their school and i ask do they need a ride home they say no Jackson getting his car from his girlfriend today. I say okay and drive off i decide to go to McDonald's for breakfast but lose my appetite when i see the professor and Mrs. Sutton sucking each other faces off. He sees me and i just turn around going to get back in my truck. I am not looking foward to seeing his face in class today.

Pic of Janay up