chapter 31

Brandon p.o.v.
I've searched all around this damn house and can't find Janay i don't know what game this girl playing at but its not funny and its pissing me off. I call her phone again and hear ringing in the night stand drawer i open it and see Janays phone in there i look outside and see her trucks gone. She know not to leave without telling me and also not taking her phone that's a huge problem. I start thinking to myself what could be going on with her the thought of her finding out about me and Ashley crosses my mind but ain't no way she could know about that. I maks sure to keep them separate plus Janay has never been to that part of the house before fuck it ill just look for her tomorrow I'm going back to Ashley for the night. I'm pretty sure she will enjoy this because i haven't been spending anytime with her since Janay been back.
.
.
.
Ashley p.o.v.
I'm Ashley Brandon's mistress i know many people may feel like I'm a home wrecker but that's not how i see it. If your man was happy with you he wouldn't have to come to me so i feel like we both can share him she doesn't know about me but i know about her. It don't bother me that he comes fuck me after he's done with her only reason he does that is because she can't please him the way he needs it i can only do that. The relationship him and i have is complicated but we've been at this thing for like six years now I've never been the main squeeze for him always the side piece. I know my role and that's fine with me as long as he gives me the dick I'm cool but when he starts slacking i have to start pretending i want more from him. Truth be told i don't want to be with Brandon he just a great fuck and i love the money so i stick around i mean yea sure he boxed me up (beat on me) a few thousand times but he's worth staying for. I haven't been boxed up in a while so i must be doing good i love this man and would give my life for him he knows this and is why he keeps me around plus i got the best head game out the world. Anywho right now I'm laying in my bed watching bad girls club this my show ima be on there one day thats a life goal to complete. There's a knock at my door and i already know who it is i yell come in and enters my king. He tells me he spending the night with me i feel like cinderella right now. Im gone make this night worth his wile man i needed this from him he always knows how to make me happy this is why i stay he gets me and is the best man a girl could have.

Pic up of Ashley