Chapter 44

Janay p.o.v.
Damn man I need to talk to Brandon I miss his touch and his voice I'm just going by his house and make him talk to me. As a matter of fact I'm going right now I grab my keys and head out I'm going to get my man back. When I get there I feel weird something is telling me to turn around but another part of me just can't leave. I park my car next to his and go to the front door I ring the bell but no one answers but I check the knob and its open. I walk inside and its so quiet and its never quiet here its always music playing or something. I call out his name and he doesn't answer I call out to his maid she doesn't answer either. I walk into his study and see its trashed I see blood on the floor and realize something bad has happened to him. I call the cops and they rush to his house and start looking at the crime scene they come up with the conclusion that he has been kidnapped I file a missing persons case and head home to call his mother and tell her what's going on.

Climax p.o.v. (Regina)
Im so ready to go home I don't understand why Im here I ain't done nothing to nobody. My leg has healed but I still need my cast. Brandon looks like he's about to die I hope he makes it through this. I leave here everyday to take a shower and eat then I get fucked and sent right back down here. I hear the door open and in walks my kidnapper he unchained me and takes me up the stairs but instead of going to the bathroom we go to the kitchen he tells me Im going home today and gives me some clean clothes I promise not to tell anyone and he puts a blind fold on my face and Im lead to a car we drive for what seems like hours and finally Im home. I go inside and check to see everything is the same then I go make me something to eat Im starving. After I eat i decide to go shopping so I grab my bags and head to the mall I run into Ashley while Im in forever 21 she tells me about how she's moving to NY soon and all that good shit I congratulate her and keep it moving i doubt its going to work with her and her guy but that ain't my business. I finish shopping and go to my car yo put my things away but when Im finished i see this gay couple and the dominate walks and talks just like the guy that took me he sees me staring and winks then put his hand up to his mouth telling me to shh. I panic and get in my car rushing home it just doesn't make sense to me I can't wrap my head around it why would he take me if his gay I have to figure this out and fast.