chapter 39

Kidnapper p.o.v.
I've been watching these to patethic people for months now they never would suspect me to be the one to take them. I won't show my face to them just yet but they better hope I can control myself you see I have impulse control issues and I tend to get a little over excited at other people pain. I want to hear there screams and torture them to the point they beg me to kill them. I can't decide who I should start with first though the male likes to have more of a dominate role but the female is easy to control. I like a fight to be put up also and I'm going to introduce him to New things. See I'm bisexual and love my puppets to play with me. I call my victims my puppets it gives a special ring to it instead of them being called other things. I suppose I should take them something to eat wait on second thought I think I'll let them starve for a couple days. I have some New toys that just came in and I'm going to love hearing them call me master.

Janay p.o.v.
I'm free at last free at last finally I'm on my way home I swear I don't want to be in another hospital again. At least I can be home with my friends and family and not have to worry about being forced Fed through a tube and all that sponge bathing. Right now were at Wendy's ordering food I'm just getting a burger and something to drink I'm not to hungry. All I want to do is go get in my bed and lay there for eternity my back hurts a lot and my private area is throbbing I'm gone take these pain pills eat and knock out for the rest of the day.

Kieran p.o.v.
Janay been sleeping ever since we got home I wanted to tell her about my surgery and what's been going on with me but I guess I'll have to wait. Derek gone out some where so I'm up all alone watching reruns of degrassi the next generation. This my show I love watching this whenever I feel down I watch this and feel better I've always had a crush on spinner though. Man I'm hungry but don't feel like cooking nothing so ice cream it will be and I have the double chocolate Rocky road kind mhm it's the best. My mouth watering just thinking about it let me get up and nourish this body.
Knock knock knock
Who could this be knocking on my door this late well I guess I ain't gone find out sitting here am I. Getting up walking to the door I open it and scream at the top of my lungs its my sister I haven't seen her in six years. She ran away and nobody could ever find her I hug her so tight she starts gasping for air I missed this chick I wonder why she here now though. I tell her to come in and as she walks in a little girl follows in behind her I didn't notice her at first but I can tell this is my sisters daughter. I pick up my niece and start talking to her she's so angelic and spots my ice cream and goes hyper on me asking for some I place her down on the floor and let her have at it. My sister looks stressed so I nod my head towards the kitchen and ask what's going on she tells me she needs my help I ask with what and she says she has to hide away from her baby daddy. I ask why and she tells me all about her abusive past with him and how he tried to take my niece from her I ask his name and she hesitates before telling me I reach out and tell her it's okay she wipes her tears away and says "His name is Brandon johnson".