chapter 23

Kieran p.o.v.
I don't feel like going to school today but its my last semester then summer break here i come. I'm waiting on Janay at our usual meet up spot i decided to talk to her again. She's been acting weird lately like its hot as hell out side and she been wearing these jackets. And here she comes today with another damn jacket i know if i ask why she gone lie so i come up with the idea of going to the beach this weekend she agrees and we head off to go to her place. I haven't been there in a while when we get inside i see boxes every where i ask what's up and she tells me her and her brothers are moving in with it (Brandon). I tell her that's a bad idea but she ain't trying to hear it so to stop an argument i just tell her ill see her later. She gone be one of those women who learn the hard way so therefore I'm done with it. When i get home Derek has dinner already set for me i love this man and I'm so happy he sticks with me. He asks me how my day went and i tell him about Janay he tells me some people have to learn on their own and not be forced. He also tells me i need to stay by her side because when it all hits her she's really going to need somebody there for her. We eat and afterwards watch t.v. with ne laying on his chest i think about what he said and i feel that he is right i just don't want to sit around while my best friend is getting hurt. I have to come up with a plan to do something to help her realise that she's going to get herself killed if she continues to be with this insane man.

Next morning
"Babe do you have the sun screen in the bag yet". Right now were getting ready to go to the beach i can't wait to hit the water. Janay her little brothers and her monster are meeting us there we finish packing up everything and make our way to Ft.Lauderdale beach. When we get there we see Janay and her crew hopping out getting all the needed things we go find a good spot for us to sit down amd chill. The twins and i go for the water right away Janay says she's not feeling it so we just leave her alone. I know that's not really the case but I'm here to have a good time so i just keep having fun. We get hungry and go get pizza everyone is talking and laughing except Brandon and Janay we try to join them in the conversation but they just say little things and then stop talking so no one was trying with them anymore. Brandon stands up and says its time for them to go but the twins want to swim more so we tell them they can spend the night with Derek and i they say its cool by them and Janay and Brandon leaves. We head back down to the beach and swim more then head back to my house the boys know I'm gay but see me as am older brother and Derek a brother in law so its not awkward at all. We all shower up and order take out Chinese for dinner then Derek and i go to bed leaving the twins to watch what they please in the living room. I'm worried about Janay she was really distant all day today and she never took off that thing covering her bathing suit. She also had on a one piece and she never wears those something is definitely wrong and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

Pic of Derek up (Kieran's boyfriend)