chapter 33

Ashley p.o.v.
Man i warned that bitch to come back home I've gotten my ass beat every day she been gone i cant even go to work cause my face so messed up i swear I'm gone beat her ass when i see her. Right now I'm holding a ice pack on my face to make the swelling go down he hasn't came home yet and i hope he doesn't want to come see me tonight. My body hurts and my face hurts i won't leave him though ill just try to makr things better for him until that stupid girl come to her senses. Uh oh i hear footsteps lord please let him leave me alone i don't want sex i don't want to be around him right now. He comes in my room and i can smell the liquor on his breath from across the room he tells me to come to him but i don't move i keep my place on the bed he yells at me this time and i jump at the roughness in his voice. He comes over to my bed and yanks my covers off then tries to rip my pants off i tell him to stop but he doesn't listen I'm to sore to do anything and he knows this. He's never been this bad before he would always give me a couple of days to heal before coming back to me again i don't know who this man is anymore he's changed since she came along. I get away from him and make a run for the door but he catches me and slings me on the floor i yelp out in pain as he climbs on top of me i tell him to get off pf me but he slaps me and tells me to shut up i do as im told and lay their he gets his pants off and rushes into me i scream out in pain begging him to stop he yells shut up and keeps going i keep screaming trying to fight him off but he's to strong he punches me in the face and i black out. When i wake up I'm laying in a pool of blood and cum. I start to cry as I'm trying to get myself together and get off the floor i feel this excruciating pain in my stomach and i double over yelling in pain. The pain subsides long enough for me to make it to the bathroom once i reach the toilet bloods starts flowing heavy from my vagina i run a rag under water and try to clean myself up but the bloods won't stop i manage to get in the shower that helps a little i put on a pad and extra tissue down there grab my keys and head to the hospital to see what's going on with me. Once i get there they call me to the back put me in a room and inform me that i just had a miscarriage.

Pic up of what Ashley looked like beat up