chapter 41

Kieran p.o.v.
Damn that was close Janay don't understand what no mean I know her ass on her way to my house right now. Sometimes I wish she understood what no company means I'm just gone get Derek to brush her ass off I really ain't feeling good today like them pills messing with me and plus I done started my surgery process to. I'm swollen and ready for it all to be over my sister has been here with me and she know what I'm doing she doesn't like the change but she supports my choices Derek has been gone a lot lately and I don't like it. I don't want to accuse him of anything but I feel neglected I'll talk to him bout it later I guess right now my sister brushing my wigs so they can be ready for when my full process is over. I have my breast done already and am starting the removal of my penis next week Derek is stressed cause I been to sore to give him any but he will get over it I ain't complain when he left my ass for two months and I couldn't do nothing cause we were official. After this whole process over and I heal he can get it as much as he wants. I hear a knock on the front door and instantly know who it is but don't make an effort to get up and go get it I tell them to get rid of her so I can go back to sleep. She doesn't want to leave I hear her being loud saying she can wait til I wake up but they don't crack they make her leave telling her I have stomach virus and it's contagious if you get to close. She takes that answer but says she's going to call me later I know she's pissed but who cares. I'm going back to bed and take a long nap.

Brandon p.o.v.
I feel so weak I haven't eatin in days I don't even remember how long I been down here in this basement. Regina gets sicker and sicker by the day she has left the basement four times out of the whole time whole time we been here. I haven't left once I don't think I want to either from the horrible story's Regina tells me about when she comes back who ever it is fixed her leg she has a cast on it and they make sure she takes the antibiotics for the infection her leg caught. I just hope to make it out of here alive my paranoia has been acting up lately and I'm starting to hear voices deep down I feel this may be karma to me from all the shit I've done in my past. That's the only conclusion I can come up with for my being here I just can't wrap my head around what Regina could have done that was so bad to deserve the things she's gettin done to her.