chapter 19

Brandon p.o.v.
I was sitting home thinking when i got a call from Janay i was surprised when she told me she wanted to meet me. I'm waiting for her at this park i hope i win her back tonight I'm not taking no for an answer. She pulls up and motions me over to her car i get out my charger and get in her avalanche. She doesn't speak so i start off the conversation but she cuts me off "Brandon i called you here tonight because i love you and i want to give you another chance but you have to swear you won't ever lay a hand on me again you havee to promise never to hit me again or hurt me in any way if you can promise that then i can be with you again". I smile knowing i got her back all i have to do is say the right words and nothing will stop us from being together"Baby i swear to you that i will never put a hand on you if its not to touch you or cuddle you i swear not to hit you again i put myself in anger management and i won't ever hurt you again i lovee you Janay you are my life ill die with out you". She looks like she's deciding what she's going to do she looks at me and leans over kissing me softly whispering "I missed you so much don't ever do that to me again". I tell her i promise i won't do it anymore but truthfully if she needs to be punished she will be. Also i didn't really sign up for anger management i just said that to get her back I'm going to convince her to move in with me and ill allow her brothers to come. They will be on the other side of my home while Janay and i have privacy to do whatever we please. I have to play this smart ill let things go her way for a while and then ill make my move she will obey me and be obedient to my every command. I love her and nothing will break us apart but death i mean that sincerely. 
.
.
.
Janay p.o.v.
After Brandon and i talked i came back home the twins were still sleeping which i was glad for so i didn't have to be asked a thousand questions. I took a quick shower and headed to bed smiling i felt like i was floating just happy to have my man back. We know we will have to stay secret from Kieran he wants me to have absolutely nothing to do with Brandon. I love him and know he was telling the truth about not hurting me again plus him going to those classes makes things even better for us. Happy days are here to come now i just have to get him back in Kierans good graces. Oh well thats enough thinking for one night i think me and my bestie will go to the mall tomorrow and do some well needed shopping over girl talk.