chapter 34

Brandon p.o.v.
I need Janay back home things just ain't right lately I've beaten Ashley to a pulp. I know she lost that baby i made sure of that she didn't know she was pregnant but i did. See i can't have my sideline having no baby i would have to cater to her to much and the only thing i need her for is sex so she can't have no baby. She will never know I'm the reason the baby died which is another good thing. Ugh i need another bottle of crown royal I'm so drunk I'm not sure what day it is today when Ashley gets back home I'm gone make her suck my dick until I'm super soft she my hoe and will always be that. My pops know about Ashley my mom don't though even if she did its nothing she could do about it my daddy will whoop her ass if she get out of line just like he did when she tried to warn Janay about my problems. I may have to take a few medications to keep me sane but i can still love hard and that's what i do a woman will not leave me until I'm completely done with her or unless she dies. It seems like little miss Janay choosing the hard road I'm gone show her who's boss though she just wait until i find her its gone be hell to pay.
.
.
.
Janay p.o.v.
Ugh i haven't been feeling so well lately i have a doctors appointment next week to check out whate going on with me right now I'm in the mall shopping for Kieran and Derek dinner party tonight its at the cheesecake factory and they having this big dinner inviting everyone we know. I don't know what the announcement going to be but i bet its big if they doing all this as I'm handing the cashier my dress i feel a pair of eyes on my body i turn around to see this fine man looking at me i pay for my dress and leave the store he catches up with me and we talk a little then eventually exchange numbers i find that his name is Christian and he's a lawyer. I tell him ill call him tonight and he tells me hell be waiting by the phone. I go to my truck and drive home to tell Kieran about my mister right i just met.

Pic up of Christian