chapter 17

Janay p.o.v.
I'm awoken from my sleep by banging on my door i go see who it is and its some Brandon banging on my door it pissed me off the way he pushed me and started going through my house i didn't care for his attitude so i snapped on his ass one thing led to another and all i remember is me being balled up on thr floor crying. Any other guy i would have jumped on his ass but for some reason i couldn't fight back i knee i shouldn't have said what i said i knew it would make him mad. Its been a week and my body is so sore i have big purple bruises on my ribs and all over my stomach. My face is swollen but not as much as it was the first couple of days. Kieran and Brandon been trying to call me but i just can't deal with them right now my brothers won't be back for another week hopefully I'm healed by then. I'm laying in the bed when my phone rings its Kieran but i don't answer i hear the front door open but I'm to sore to get up and move. I hear Kieran voice as he enters my room "Girl i know you been seeing me calling you i don't know what's-". He stops mid sentence and screams asking what happened to my face i just start to cry and shake. He tries to hold me but i flinch and shake more he doesn't continue to try and hold me he just rubs my back. He finally speaks "Did Brandon do this to you". I just keep crying finally i muster up a quiet yes and he jumps up about to leave but i start speaking again "Look Kieran I'm the one who made him angry i shouldn't have said the things i said to him i was wrong". He screams at me to shut up and i look at him he rants about no matter what i said to him it doesn't give him a right to put his hands on me. My stomach rumbles in the middle of his speech he asks how long its been since i ate i don't even remember. I'm just now realising that I'm hungry Kieran grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen and i sit on the stool as he gets food out. He starts cooking and it smells really good thirty minutes later I'm scarfing down my second helping of Chicken Alfredo pasta. We talk and he tells me i need to end it with Brandon i know i need to i tell my best friend i need his help to do it and he agrees to help me. All i can think about is breaking his heart he said sorry and i forgave him i just can't be with him anymore theirs a voice in the back of my head that keeps says But he loves me.