chapter 12

Kieran p.o.v.
Its been a long time since I've spoken to my bestie i miss Janay heavy. I think ima try and talk to her today at school i heard she got a boo thang but im not sure who. Right now I'm in McDonald's drive thru waiting on my food when i see Janay truck leaving the parking lot they hand me my bag and i take off trying to catch her. Derek had bought me a Tahoe and i love my truck its silver with black lining. I see her pull over into the flash foods store so i follow i park next to her and wait by her truck. She comes out with snacks and stuff when she see me she smiles and run up hugging me I'm shocked at first but hug her back. We talk about everything and its back to normal for us. By the time we finish talking its time for school we just drive straight their and head to our classes promising to meet up after school.

After school
I'm at Janay house and we turning up to the max her lil bros spending the night at they friend house so its just us here. We order pizza and Chinese food so we can have a chill night just watching movies and talking. Were halfway through Coraline when someone knocks knocks on the door Janay answers it and i hear her talking to some guy. "Hey right now not a good time im busy". I hear someone smack they teeth and say "Shit you busy doing what you got another nigga in their man Janay don't try to play me i ain't no fool ma". I dont know who the hell this is but he bet not lay a hand on my best friend. "Nigga aint nobody playing you I'm spending time with my bestie and you can't get played if you aint my man fall back and get away from my door til you get some act right". I guess that pissed ole boy off cause i hear a loud bang and I ran to that door quicker then a kid running from a whooping. Janay sees me and so does ole boy he starts laughing and says "Bitch you trying to play me for a fucking faggot". I got pissed and start beating his ass you don't call me or my bestie out our name that's a cause for an ass whopping. I know i messed up and did it but thats different. I'm still beating his ass til Janay gets me off of him she yells at him not to come back to her house and whatever lil fling they had over with and done. He scraps himself off the ground saying he sorry but we wak inside closing and locking the door. I ask her is she okay she says he famous line when she don't want to show emotions "I'm good i guess it wasn't meant to be". I take the hint and we finish watching movies and eating until we both crash into a food coma. I feel complete i have my best friend back.

Pic of Kieran up