chapter 37

Ashley p.o.v.
After leaving the hospital I feel much better I talked to Janay and were friends now I hope it lasts. I told her I was all the way done with Brandon and a he said she is to I feel bad that sue lost her baby. At least it won't be another sick fuck in the world like him that's the only good thing about it all. I know Brandon has been stalking Janay I just don't know how to tell her I don't want her to think I'm trying to start no mess and I don't want to lose a friend. The reason I k ow he's stalking her is because I've been trying to muster up the courage for months to talk to her and every time I'm there I see him but he doesn't see me. I think he's going to try and hurt her that's why I invited her to stay with me a couple weeks after she gets out of the hospital. Ugh let me get up and get ready for work I really don't want t go in today but I need to keep making money If I want a a roof over my head. I thought about stripping but changed my mind my home girl climax work at the players paradise and she told me bout all the money she be making but when I found out Brandon be there my mind changed instantly. I don't want to be no where he's at so that was a bust I need to call my mom and see how she's doing I wonder if my dad still angry with me for not staying and following my older sister's footsteps i think I'll make a trip up there this weekend.

Kieran p.o.v.
Man it's been a week and my bitch still ain't coming home yet she had some complications and they had to do another surgery on her it was some cyst that burst inside her and the fluid was leaking into her blood stream. She don't even look like herself man she so skinny cause she not eating and them surgery taking a lot out of her I hope she makes it through all of this. I been up there checking on her everyday and so has Ashley I don't understand they whole friendship but I'm not gone interfere with it either. I can't wait to get home tonight my baby say he got a surprise for me and I know he gone give me the D. I been thinking bout this surgery and I've made the decision to go through with it. I want to actually be a female with the breast and the vagina I need that closure to feel complete. Bae say I need to do what makes me happy and this would make me the happiest
Woman alive. I haven't told anyone else but Derek knows about my surgery I have talked to the doctors and started taking my hormones already so its a plan that's already in motion. I'm going to love me and that's all that matters I don't care if the world accepts me or not after my surgery I will no longer be Kieran I will be Kiera. Its pronounced (ki-ariea) don't hate bitches.