chapter 26

Janay p.o.v.
I can hear beeping around me but i can't open my eyes is this really what the after life is like i feel weird like I'm still alive. I hear my mothers voice and some others I'm trying to open my eyes but they won't open i try one last time and they open. Only for a split second though for the brightness makes me shut them back quickly. I try to open them with ease and that method works i hear a whole lot of she's awakes oh my god thank you lord. I look around see everyone coming towards me trying to see me and talk to me. They start telling me how they're so happy I'm okay and out of my coma im still trying to process the fact that they are telling me i was in an coma. Everyone leaves hours later and I'm left alone with my thoughts i feel scared and paranoid but a little relaxed to be away from Brandon. The doctor tells me my test came back fine and i can go home in like 4 or 5 days that I'm grateful for but then it hits me that my home is with Brandon i can't go back there he will kill me i should have listened to Kieran damn what am i going to do. 

Brandon p.o.v.
Its been three days and i still haven't talked to Janay she won't answer my calls her family needs to back off she belongs with me. I'm trying to sneak in to see her again today but it doesn't look like its going to turn out to well the security at her door and already know not to let me in. I know they go on break in a few minutes so the other shift can come to watch her when they leave i will run in her room and beg her forgivness. Now is my time to to move i take my chance as their walking down the hallway and go into her room. Once I'm in there i look around to see if she has any visitor's she doesn't and she's not in her bed i hear the toilet flush and run to sit in the chair and wait for her to come out once she does she sees me and starts to panick. I tell her to calm down but she doesn't she tells me i need to leave but i try to talk her down i give her the chocolate and galaxy i bought her telling her its only a start to me making up to her. She asks how i got in her room past security i tell her how and explain to her ill always find a way to talk to.or be around her i ask her for another chance and she tells me she just really needs some time to think about things i want more but at least its a start to getting her back. She thanks me for the gifts and tells me its time for me to leave before i walk out the door she calls my name i turn around and she says "Before i even get back with you bae you really have to get help i love you and want us to be happy but we can't while your like this so get help and maybe ill come back home". I smile and go to kiss her she kisses me back and tells ne i have to leave while on my drive home i only think one thing 'I got her and she will never leave me all i have to do is fake a change".