chapter 10

Janay p.o.v.
I wake up to a knocking at my front door not wanting to get up i sling myself out of bed. Going to the door i open it seeing someone i never thought i would see at my house before i can say anything he grabs my face and kisses me roughly. I immediately respond back we walk backwards falling on the sofa still kissing he takes off my night gown and starts sucking on my breast i moan out i pleasure as the sensation is urging my body for more. I flip us over getting a hold of his pants undoing them. I start to give him a hand job which really isn't a must since he is already at full attention we get up and go to the kitchen. He gets the whip cream pick me up and put me on the counter. Slipping off my panties he sprays the whip cream on my vagina and starts to eat his heart out. I moan and scream his name "Brandon!! Brandon!! Ugh don't stop ahh mmmmmmhhmmm daddy don't stop I'm about to mmm".
What the hell! I jump up in a pool of sweat and my panties are wet as ever did i really just have a wet dream about my professor. Get it together Janay you need to control yourself i need a bath a long cold ice cube having bath. Oh lord what is this man doing to me clear these unholy thoughts and these lustful temptations from my mind father in your name i pray amen. Now its time for this bath i need.

Later that morning at school
Brandon p.o.v.
Its finally time for Janay to come to my class I've been waiting for her all day long god i need to see her. Class starts and she isn't here i start getting angry she's supposed to be here i know she came to school today because i watched her go to everyone of her classes. I'm not stalking her i just have to see her during the day or i can't control myself its a half hour later and still no Janay I'm going to punish her for not coming to class. Just as I'm making a note of it the door opens and my beautiful woman walks in with a late pass she hands it to me. It says she was doing a make up test i have to talk to her alone i can't resist. I call her to meet me in my office she follows behind me and i close the door as we enter. She sits down with her legs in a position where i can see her panties under this skirt she has on she's tempting me i know it. I can't concentrate so i just stare at her pretty blue lace panties. She sees me doing it and closes her legs asking what i wanted before i can stop myself i blurt out "I want you" she blushes and replies"Oh really but your my professor". I tell her i didn't mean to say that and ask her to leave the office she gets up seductivly walking off but before she walks out the door she turns to me and says "Don't worry professor i want you too".