Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 28

Two years. Two times. Two dancers.

            Many people were amazed that the two maknaes were still together. SHINee was advancing fast in their promotions while Juliette was promoting a new mini album of theirs that was gaining popularity fast.

            And to make this an even better year for JaeHwa, it was going to make two years that she was with TaeMin. Their anniversary was coming ni a couple of months. JaaHwa couldn’t wait. She wasn’t expecting anything to happen like last time because it was hard enough for them to do it those two times, but she wanted to do something sweet for TaeMin.      

            “JaeHwa! It’s your turn for the photo shoot,” the director called.

            “I’m coming~” the girl assured, waiting for the stylist to fix up the sexy nightgown she was wearing.

            They were shooting for their next single ‘Sweet Nightmares’ which was more of a ballad like song with a slower choreography which provided a nice change.

            The director guided JaeHwa to a bunch of fluffy white pillows and a massively huge white teddy bear. He fixed the black night gown so that it was hanging off one of her shoulders and stepped back.

            Even though she’d been in the idol business for two years she still blushed when the directors placed her in a sitting position and fixed her straps and other stuff. All she was wearing was a lacey, silk night gown that barely covered her body after all…

            “All right, shoot one, JaeHwa will begin now,” the director announced.

            The cameras started flashing every few seconds. JaeHwa angled herself, positioned herself in different ways and changed her facial expression to the theme of the song: sexy with a tinge of innocence to show how much Juliette had grown as a group.

            Half an hour later, JaeHwa got to take a break when Haneul was called onto the set.

            A robe was placed over JaeHwa so she didn’t freeze to death while waiting for her next session. She took a seat on the couch beside the manager. Her phone started ringing not even ten seconds later.

            Had it been anyone else calling she would have been annoyed since everyone knew that her schedule lately was really packed.

            “TaeMinnie!!!” JaeHwa greeted happily. The maknae laughed on the opposite side of the line.

            “Annyeong Jae~” he said. “Are you busy right now?”

            “No, no~ I’m just having a photo shoot but it’s Haneul’s turn so I get to take a little break… Wae?”

            “I’m on a show and we’re seeing who’s closer with whom,” TaeMin explained.

            “Ah, really? Who else are you with?”

            “Everyone in SHINee and Boyfriend.”

            JaeHwa let out a swueal.

            “Yah! Tell YoungMin and KwangMin that noona says hi!” she said, being kind of like an older sister to the Boyfriend twins. It seemed she was on a speaker because she heard a lot of laughs followed by KwangMin saying,
            “Noona! Annyeong!”

            “Annyeong!” JaeHwa trilled happily.

            “Jae!” TaeMin called the girl back to attention. “Who are you closer with? Me or YoungMin?” he asked.

            A pregnant pause ensued as JaeHwa pretended to think about it. She obviously liked TaeMin more – without a doubt – but she wanted to have a little fun with the blondies.

            “Yah! JaeHwa! You’re taking too long!” Onew’s voice shouted from somewhere around TaeMin.

            “Onew oppa?” JaeHwa asked, her mouth stretched into a wide mile at hearing her favourite oppa’s voice.

            “Ne?” Onew answered.

            “Want to get some chicken with me later?”

            “Ne! When are you free?”

            “Uhm~ I have some time after my schedule tomorrow… Ah! Wait! We’re seeing each other next week! Let’s get chicken together then!”

            Onew’s answer never came since the host of whichever show they were on spoke up.

            “Yah! I think Jaehwassi likes Onewssi more than TaeMinssi and YoungMinssi,” he said with a rowdy laugh.

            She could practically picture the pouts on the faces of the two blondes. She could hear Onew’s distinct laughs in the background which just made her let out her own laughs. JaeHwa would have kept talking had the director not been calling her back to set.

            “Yah, TaeMinnie~ I’m being called back to set so I’ll see you later, arasso?” JaeHwa asked, somewhat rushing so she wouldn’t frustrate or anger anyone.

            “Geurae, I’ll talk to you later~ Saranghae.”

            “Ne, saranghae.” JaeHwa hung up the phone before racing off to go back to set. The rest of the day was spent taking pictures and videos for their come back. It was quite fun,e specially since Chicken was involved in the shoot but JaeHwa couldn’t help but think that she wanted to be somewhere else right then.

--

Just a filler chapter but I promise that the next part will get a bit more interesting. Don't forget to go read my JongKey fic. 'A Sparkly Encounter.'

This story (as well as all my others) are also on AsianFanfics so please do not accuse me of plagiarizing... I have the same username after all... The plots are all mine as well as Haneul, Syung-Sook and JaeHwa and the Juliette idea. They all belong to me. The only thing I don't own is SHINee and all the other idol characters mentioned.