Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 12

The two maknaes stood awkwardly for a few minute. The puppy is what go them to laugh since he was squirming and trying to get out of TaeMin’s arms.

                “Mianhae…” JaeHwa apologized, taking the puppy from the boy. “Thank you so much for saving my puppy,” she repeated.

                “You’re welcome… Did you just get him? TaeMin asked, ruffling one of the velvety, black ears of the dog.

                “Ne~ He’s my birthday present.”

                “Aigo~! What’s his name?”

                JaeHwa’s blush worsened when she realized that she still had no name for the puppy. 

                “I kind of don’t have a name for him yet… Yah, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at practice or something?”

                It was TaeMin’s turn to blush. He had been in the shopping center with his hyungs but he’d gotten lost and somehow ended up here. When he explained it to JaeHwa she giggled cutely.

                “Want me to help you find them?”she offered.

                “If you have time… Heh heh… They’re probably really worried right now…” A wave of guilt came over TaeMin as he thought about his hyungs frantically searching for him.

                The manger interrupted the pair; completely out of breathe thanks to the spotted bundle JaeHwa was holding.

                “Kamsahabnida TaeMin,” he thanked. “Where’s your manager? You’re not here by yourself are you?”

                “Aniyo hyung~ I’m uhmm… Actually a bit lost~” TaeMin explained once more sheepishly.

                The manager’s smile fell in worry upon hearing this. This was a big shopping center that they were in.

                “Have you tried calling whoever you’re with?” he asked.

                TaeMin’s face reddened.

                “Uhm… I kind of forgot my phone in the van…” he admitted.

                “Aigo~! Here! You can use mine!” JaeHwa exclaimed. She put her puppy on the ground, making sure she had a firm hold on his leash before grabbing her phone from her back pocket.

                “Here you go!” She more than willingly passed the phone over to TaeMin.

                “Komowa JaeHwa,” TaeMin thanked, half bowing before dialing in Key’s cell phone number.

                The phone barely had time to ring before Key’s frantic voice came yelling into his ear.

                “AISH! WHERE ARE YOU, LEE TAEMIN?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I’VE BEEN FREAKING OUT?! MANAGER HYUNG WILL NEVER LET US GO OUT AGAIN IF HE FOUND OUT WE LOST YOU! YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE!” Key shrieked. He couldn’t help it…. TaeMin was like his son.

                “Mianhae hyung!” TaeMin quickly apologized, feeling ten times guiltier than before. “I’m safe so don’t worry… I’m outside the pet shop with Juliette’s manager and JaeHwa.”

                There was a pause on the other end as Key recounted the information he’d just been given to the other three worrying hyungs.