Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 33

“Add a tick to the chart!” Haneul laughed. She keeled over, her face a dark cherry red from laughing so much.

            Juliette was currently in the practice room going over their choreography. Since they’d started, JaeHwa had proven to have a sever case of Onew condition. She’d fallen, stumbled and mistepped so many times that Haneul and Syung-Sook had started to mark down how many times JaeHwa made a mistake.

            So far the ticks were covering up a good majority of the white board…

            “Yah! Why’d you put two ticks?” JaeHwa asked with a smile.       

            “Because you did the wrong move and you fell,” Syung-Sook explained.

            The girls giggled together before getting back to their practicing. They managed to get through nearly everything when JaeHwa tripped and bashed into Haneul.

            As the three erupted into hysterical fits of laughter, Chicken decided to add to their party and chimed in with a few barks.

            JaeHwa had taken to bringing the Dalmatian around with her to everywhere she went these days. He was trained well enough and trusted enough to roam freely around the SM building now and he’d already accompanied Juliette twice to their live shows and more than once had he come onto the set of talk shows and game shows. Chicken was an idol in himself ever since he “debuted” on the new album cover.

            “Yah! Put a mark for Chicken, too! He’ snot doing the right moves at all!” JaeHwa joked. She best down and hugged the canine, rolling with him onto the side. She just laid there afterwards, unable to get up due to fatigue.

            Syung-Sook laid beside JaeHwa, draping an arm over her in a sisterly hug.

            “Get up you lazy bum~” Syung-Sook said even though she was half asleep.

            Haneul laughed at her dongsanegs before sending Chicken to wake them up. She wanted them to be at least a little presentable for when the four groups were coming in soon. Only the leaders knew of this since it was going to be a big summer bash for the fans before the tour.

            “Yah! You two! Time to get up! We don’t have the biggest practice room today for nothing!” Haneul yelled. She took Syung-Sook  by the arm and dragged her halfway across the room. While she did that, JaeHwa hopped up to her feet. She twirled and skipped across the room, screaming ‘naega jeil jal naga’ at the top of her lungs.

            She would have continued had the door not opened and let in a hoard of people. Caught off guard, the maknae lost her balance and tumbled to the floor. She landed on her shoulder with a loud thump. Chicken came to see how she was for a moment before going to greet everyone else.

            “Quick! We need a doctor! JaeHwa has a serious case of Onew condition!” Syung-Sook hollered, barely able to get that sentence to pass through her loud chortles. She hadn’t even been able to get off the floor yet since JaeHwa was making her laugh so much.

            Onew was the first to reach JaeHwa, laying over top of her in a messy star position. He stood up when JaeHwa’s laughs started making her roll and turned to the others with a mock serious face.

            “She’s got it bad; there’s no hope for her,” he announced.

            Chicken seemed to take the news badly and barked at Onew.

            Everyone’s eyes travelled to him and it seemed to make everyone smile. From there the leaders made their groups pile up against a wall while they explained why everyone was gathered here.

            TaeMin and JaeHwa quickly found each other and snuggled in a corner. Their eyes stayed on the leader but their fingers played with each other. HeeChul sat beside the two and poked JaeHwa in the side occasionally causing her giggles to fill the quiet room.

            Chicken had made sure to sniff everyone before lying down beside the maknaes. His spotted muzzled rested on TaeMin’s thigh as he too looked like he was listening to the explanation.

            It took fifteen minutes for the leaders to finish explaining. When they did, Juliette’s maknae was the first to hop to her feet.

            “This will be fun! I already know all the dances!” she exclaimed happily.

            TaeMin grinned at JaeHwa and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

            “I don’t doubt that,” he said.

            Their short couple moment was interrupted by HeeChul and ShinDong who pulled them apart.

            “Maknaes need to keep it G-rated!” ShinDong explained while pulling JaeHwa away.

            The group started off with learning an SNSD song. TaeYeon and HyoYeon went in front while the other girls spread out with different people to make mini groups.

            JaeHwa’s group consisted of ShinDong, Krystal, Onew and Sunny. All people that she got along well with… Especially Onew.

            It’d be fun to see where this went considering her and Onew were two of the clumsiest people in SM.

            Surprisingly it went quite well. They learned Mr. Taxi, Hot Summer, Lucifer, Mr. Simple and Robotic Mrs. with only minor tripping and bumping into each other. It was hard rearranging the snippets of the dances to include over twenty people but somehow it worked. This would be a super kick ass performance.