Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 57

You’d think in a time like this that Key would be the one to lock himself in his room and let himself go into a deep depressed, but no… Surprisingly it was JongHyun.

Everyone had tried to coax him out of his room to no avail. Key was missing in action as well. They suspected he had turned his phone off because he wasn’t answering texts or picking up when they called.

JaeHwa was feeling especially guilty since she felt like it was her fault because of the whole SooMi thing and all…

“Where could he be?” JaeHwa wondered.

Onew placed a hand on her lower back to try and comfort her.

“He just needs time to figure things out… I mean, Key has been in love with JongHyun for… Well, I think since our pre-debut days…” Onew said.

There was a crash from behind the couple, causing them both to turn with a start. JongHyun stared at the two of them with his blood shot eyes with a broken coffee mug by his feet.

“JongHyun…” Onew started to say, but the door was already slammed shut and locked before he could express what he wanted to say.

JaeHwa felt hormonal again. He was so pitiful looking. Without a second thought to it, she called, “TaeMinnie! Can you watch TaeYeon for a few days?”

“Ne, why?” came the quick responde.

“Yeah, why?” Onew asked, launching her a weird look.

“I’m going to go find Key and drag him back here! I refuse to accept that those two have broken up!” The maknae slipped on her shoes (an inconvenient pair of stilettos since Juliette had come here after pre-recording a performance).

“They’re announcing a storm, though… And how are you going to get around if you can’t drive?” Onew asked. JaeHwa could tell her was getting worried just thinking about her going out.

“I’ll take a taxi; don’t worry about me.”

“You’re going to get followed around if you go out like that!” Onew continued to fret. He motioned to her stilettos and flashy outfit that was sure to draw attention since it screamed ‘idol’.

“I don’t have anything else, though…”

The oldest of the pair sighed and told her to slip off her shoes. He grabbed her hand when she did and dragged her off to his bedroom. He spent a few minutes rifling around in his drawer before pulling out one of his bigger t-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.

“Put this on,” he said.

“Wae?”

“So you don’t get attacked by paparazzi and fans. You need some shoes… Syung-Sook left her shoes here I think…”