Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 10

Practice had been constant, nonstop torture for the next three weeks. The girls were making a new music video for another song they had called Robotic Mrs. It had a harder edge than Candy Kisses – much harder edge. Candy Kisses was more of a cute and fluffy kind of song while Robotic Mrs. had a harder edge like SHINee’s Lucifer or Rania’s Dr. Feel Good.

                “Again!” the choreographer instructed, starting the music again.

                All three girls groaned as they went back to their initial positions.

                The music started, Syung-Sook’s voice being the first to ring out in the studio. They’d gone half way through about when HwoYo, their choreographer, stopped them, yelling loudly so as to be heard over the music.

                “ANIYO! You’re all still going on the six!” he shrieked. “It’s one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!” He repeated the move to the three exhausted girls who nodded absently; barely managing to take in the information they were just given.

                “Again!” HwoYo punched the button on the stereo again, starting the music over. As the girl’s danced, he counted out loud, enunciating where they needed to improve or give more effort.

                “FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, AGAIN!”

                Groans chorused all around even louder than before. Haneul dropped to her knees, unable to keep upright. Syung-Sook leaned against the wall, taking deep breaths to try and regulate her system. JaeHwa was the only one who stayed in the middle of the floor. She her hands on her wist, leaning over since her back and chest ached something dreadful.

                “Come on girls! Up. Let’s do this again,” HwoYo tried to motivate.

                Haneul shook her head, flat out rejecting the choreographer. “HwoYo oppa… We’ve been practicing… Nonstop… All day… We haven’t even eaten lunch! And there’s other groups that need to practice, too!” she yelled.

                HwoYo sighed, feeling just as frustrated as the Juliette group. In three weeks he felt himself getting worn thinner and thinner. Working with three other groups besides this one… He was going to snap.

                With perfect timing, the practice door opened and SHINee’s manager stepped through with the boys and their own choreographer.

                “Mianhae, we reserved the practice room for this time; we didn’t think there’d still be anyone in here,” the manger apologized.

                The boys looked over the red faced and tired looking girls sprawled across the room. If they hadn’t known any better it would’ve looked like they were boxing and not dancing.

                Key strutted over to Haneul while his manager and HwoYo discussed what was going on.

                “Aigooo~! You look so tired… and sweaty,” Key said, squatting in front of Haneul. He grabbed a towel from her bag and grinned when she accepted it with a smile.

                “We’ve been here all day,” JaeHwa grumbled, literally collapsing onto the hard wood floor.

                “Mwo?! My girls have been here all day?” Key asked incredulously.

                TaeMin walked over, being worried since JaeHwa had just randomly sprawled herself out on her stomach like that. He sat by JaeHwa’s head and poked it gently, trying to stimulate a reaction.