Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 7

The SHINee boys left soon after Juliette. In the van, everyone was still all hyped up from the show and the after show.

                Onew and TaeMin settled in the two seats at the way back of the van, JongHyun and Key in the middle while MinHo made himself comfortable in the passenger seat beside manager hyung.

                “Aigo~! I saw you TaeMin! Lee TaeMin! I saw you!” Key yelled as soon as he sat down in his seat.

                Confused, the dancer turned to his hyung.

                “Mwo? What do you  mean?” he asked, blushing despite not knowing what Key was talking about.

                Key gave the maknae a playful grin, raising an eyebrow.

                “I saw you~ Back stage, touching JaeHwa’s arm and talking to her!”

                The whole car gave a chorus of ‘ooo’s’ at what Key said an suddenly TaeMin was the center of everyone’s attention.

                “Aniyo! I barely know her!” the boy objected, sinking into his seat with embarrassment.

                JongHyun turned in his seat, poking TaeMin.

                “You at least find her cute,” he said.

                TaeMin shrugged, too, shy to admit to anything.

                “Well~” Key flopped back down in his seat. “I find her cute… And super nice~” The goofiest of grins adorned Key’s face as he stared out his window. “And I know Jjong thinks the same… Though I think he’s biased towards Syung-Sook dongsaeng. Otherwise he wouldn’t have spent the night talking to her.” He hoped no one would notice the twinge of jealousy there was in his voice when he said that.

                JongHyun stared at Key disbelievingly.

                “I just got out of a relationship! What kind of man do you think I am?!” he asked sarcastically. The whole van got sent into quite a fit of laughter over this despite JongHyun having been semi-serious about this.

                “Yah~ Don’t you all go making girlfriends now,” manager hyung warned. It was hopeless, though, since you could tell that he was happy to see the boys in a good mood. Plus, you couldn’t keep adult boys from dating forever…

                SHINee had a small performance scheduled for today - a quick five minute show for the fans to raise money for a charity. A few other groups would be there, too. Who knew which ones, but they’d all be gathering together to sign autographs and meet a few fans afterward.

                It’s been a week since any member of SHINee and Juliette had met each other again and the boys were all secretly hoping they’d meet again at this event.

                Having kept contact through texts and a few phone calls, each boy found themselves liking each girl even more than before.

                Getting out of the van, the first thing the boys noticed was the group of girls playing hacky sack in the middle of the room.

                “Haneul! You have to at least try to hit it!" a familiar voice rang throughout the room.

                The hacky sack went up again and a shriek pierced the giggled.