Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) FINAL CHAPTER [Part 2]

The car pulled up to a fancy – expensive – looking hotel. Someone opened JaeHwa’s door for her, took the key’s from Onew and went to park the car.

“Yah… Oppa… Where are we?” JaeHwa asked.

“Come in and you’ll see.” One took her hand in his and brought her into the lobby.

JaeHwa couldn’t help but marvel at the posh place. A crystal chandelier resided in the center of the ceiling, reflecting light onto the yellow and red colours of the room. There were rich looking people all over the room – JaeHwa even though she saw Lee MinHo walking around the lobby.

“This place is so amazing,” she gushed when Onew came back with a card key in hand.

“I’m glad you think so. I got us the suite room at the top,” Onew informed her.

“Mwo?! Didn’t that cost a lot?!”

“Manager hyung helped me out.”

JaeHwa was too speechless to comment on that. She let herself be brought to the elevator and didn’t even fight to press the button. Around the tenth floor she began to realize why they were here. This was going to be her first time. Well, not her first first time, but her first time with Onew. It was scary and exciting to think about. She wondered how this time might differ from the two times with TaeMin. Would they look at each other? Would anything weird happen?

With TaeMin they had both been too shy to look and experiment so it was just taking off the clothes and go – both times.

Onew was older, more experienced (wasn’t he?) and completely different form TaeMin… This was like plunging off a diving board and not knowing how deep the water was below.

The elevator finally reached the top and let Onew and JaeHwa out.

The room was spectacular. Something to be expected in such a high class hotel. There was a small living room that branched off into a kitchen. On the coffee table in the living room was a cluster of candles, burning bright in a bed of rose petals that made a trail into a half open doorway. Most probably the bedroom…

Butterflies flew up into JaeHwa’s stomach. She took off her shoes and stepped into the living room. Plush carpet filled the space between her toes as she strode the couch.

Onew bustled around, setting up things and tossing his tuxedo jacket off onto the back of a chair.

“Oppa~ what are you doing?” JaeHwa asked.

“Checking out the place.” He came back into the living room, flashing a smile at JaeHwa before sitting down beside her. He put an arm around her shoulders and tugged her close. They sat like that for a while, staring at the candles flickering gently and casting shadows all over the small table.

JaeHwa really wanted to ask Onew if they were here because they were going to do “it”. Gosh, she couldn’t even bring herself to think the word.