Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 60

Syung-Sook jumped around backstage, phone pressed to her eat and yelling frantically. She paced back and forth with one finger plugging her free eat to block out all the noise from the rushing people.

“What do you mean you lost my dress?! We had it specially shipped so we wouldn’t lose it! Oh my God! You have got to be kidding me! Oh, my God! I can’t deal with this right now!” Syung-Sook threw her hands into the air, nearly hitting the stylist in the face.

“Syung-Sook!” Manager oppa screamed, almost more stressed out than Syung-Sook.

“Get off the phone and get ready! You’re on in fifteen minutes! This is live! Not pre

recorded!”

Syung-Sook yelle a few more things into the phone before shutting it and letting the stylists put on the finishing touches to their medieval looking dresses.

Since the reveal of their comeback video, Juliette had, had the busiest schedule ever. Their music video had risen to the second most viewed video on YouTube and was holding a steady number one in the charts for three weeks now. Now they were rushing to get ready for the second part of their comeback stage.

The schedule had been so busy this week that JaeHwa had, had to hire a nanny to help look after TaeYeon.

“Juliette! On stage! Right now!” the stage manager demanded.

The girls got a once over and then moved onto the dimly lit platform in the middle of the stage. JongHyun, Onew and MinHo stood on one side of them and TaeMin and Key on the other. They were mostly just there to dance, but they sang a bit during the second half of the song.

The crowd’s cheers were deafening as the lights brightened to reveal them as the closing act to the night’s show.

The music started and the noise triple. JaeHwa felt completely full of adrenaline as she sang and danced the song she’d been practicing for months. She forgot about the stress from the two upcoming weddings, he child and all the unwanted publicity her relationship with Onew was getting. All of that was pushed to the side in the six minutes she had onstage.

Everything went perfect. The ballroom dancing part went amazingly well. All the back-up dancers did a great job with what they had to do. JaeHwa nearly started crying in happiness when the fog dissipated, the lights dimmed and the ending noises of talking people and clinking glasses filled the stadium.

The people walked off the dying stage atmosphere – away from the roaring cheers of the fans and to the lively action of backstage. Considering they had been the last act there was no one pushing them aside to get to the stage which JaeHwa was thankful for.

Juliette was hustled into their dressing room where TaeYeon and the nanny were waiting happily for her.

“Hello my little girl~” JaeHwa greeted TaeYeon, giving her a quick kiss. The baby smiled and reached out for her mother, but JaeHwa had to get changed and ready to go home so she could pack. They were headed to Japan to do a special concert there then they would head back to Korea and continue with promotions. It was going to be crazy… Especially with Syung-Sook’s and MinHo’s wedding being only two months away and Key’s and JongHyun’s being a month after that (Key had vaced and said he wanted a somewhat big wedding to commemorate this moment).

“Umma!” TaeYeon whined from her seat by the nanny.

JaeHwa flashed her guilty smile, wishing the stylist could untie her corset a little faster.

Unfortunately, there were about a hundred laces and knots to untie so it would be quite impossible to undo it quickly.

Eventually, JaeHwa did manage to get out of the dress and into a comfortable pair of jeans. Her hair and make-up was still done, but giving TaeYeon attention was more important in the eyes of the maknae.

TaeYeon clung to JaeHwa as the whole group of stylists and what not headed out to the vans they’d arrived in.

SHINee met them halfway down the hall, no longer wearing their medieval tuxedos but rather sporting sweat pants and skinny jeans.

“Is she sleepy?” Onew asked, wrapping an arm around JaeHwa’s waist.

“Ne~ Too much excitement for her, I guess,” JaeHwa joked.

The two walked all the way to the van where Onew helped to get TaeYeon into her car seat before saying goodbye with a sweet kiss.

A couple flashes told them that they had been caught by either fans or reporters. Hopefully it would give them the ultimate confirmation they needed.

Onew pulled away after one last kiss and let JaeHwa get into the van.

Syung-Sook was already hollering into the phone about her dress again when their manager pulled away from the building. The sound of her overly stressed voice is what JaeHwa fell asleep to.