Candy Kisses (A SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 17 (Part 1)

The audience cheered madly when the music groups walked onto the set of the show. Just the obstacles and the way the seats for the special guests were set told the Juliette girls what game show they were on.

                Upside Down Crown was the name of the show. It was known to have random bouts of singing, dancing and acting. There were lots of crazy obstacles, some team challenges… Basically, it was a show that made the viewers has a good laugh at their idols. All this just to get a plastic crown.

                “Welcome everyone! The stars of this episode! SHINee, Girl’s Day and Juliette!” the host introduced.

                The audiences’ howls doubled in volume. The three groups greeted the hosts and studio audience politely before gathering in the middle of the game floor.

                “If you didn’t know yet, you’re on Upside Down Crown!” the female host cheered. “You three groups have been chosen to fight against each other for the Upside Down Crown!”

                “Before we explain to you the first challenge, we’ll be putting you through, we’d like for you all to introduce yourselves to the people who might not know you out there! SHINee! Let’s start with you!”

                “Annyeonghaseyo?” the boys chorused.

                JongHyun started off by introducing himself. They worked their way down the row, ending at TaeMin before moving on to Girl’s Day and finally Juliette.

                “Annyeonghaseyo? Jeon Haneulimnida! And I’m Juliette’s leader!” Haneul introduced herself.

                “Annyeonghaseyo? Jeon Syung-Sookimnida and I’m Juliette’s lead singer!”

                “Annyeonghaseyo? Jeon JaeHwaimnida and I’m Juliette’s lead dancer and maknae!”

               The participants were done introducing themselves so the hosts went straight into the description of the first game. They’d be split up into groups and be put through an obstacle course. The challenge was not going through the obstacle course; it was the fact that they’d all be tied together as they did the course.

                “All right! So! If you guys have no further objection we’ll make your teams and then reveal the obstacle course!” the male host, ShinMi declared.

                A big hat was rolled onto the stage and the TV boards lit up.

                “Our TV’s will  choose team captains and the team captains will pick names out of these hats! Are the TV’s ready? Our team captains are~”

                The audience started a drum roll as all the named flashed on the TV. Finally, after what seemed like forever, two names showed up on the screen, flashing.

                “MinHo and JiHae! You two are our team leaders for all our team activities today!”

                The names took a little bit to pick out but eventually they were all chosen. The teams ended up being like this:

                MinHo’s team- Haneul, SoJin, TaeMin, JaeHwa, MinAh and Onew

                JiHae’s team- HyeRin, Syung-SOok, JongHyun, Key and YuRa

                “Well there you have it folks! The teams for the first challenge have been revealed! We’re going to go on break now and when we come back the two teams will be ready and equipped to face off! We’ll be right back!”