Chapter 47

Elizabeth POV

I woke up with tapping on my shoulder. This might be the second time someone has woke me up. Emily woke me up in the middle of the night to use my car. Expecting Tyler I saw Zach.

"Whattttt."

"Good morning!" He said opening the window to get the light in.

"Ugh." I said putting my blanket over my head. "Why are you here? It's Friday. There is no chemistry today." I said through my pillow.

"I came because I need to talk to a friend. At least that's what my mom said." He shrugged.

"Why can't you talk to-"

He raised his eyebrows. Wow I might be the only friend he has not including Caroline.

"Ugh. Hold up." I sad getting up from my bed. I picked up my hair in a messy bun.

Zach followed me downstairs. I went into the kitchen and he sat in the kitchen seats.

"Scrambled eggs or frozen waffles?" I said showing him the box from the freezer.

"Ummm. Frozen waffles, please."

"Okay. How many?"

"Six."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What! I have a big appetite!"

I just smiled and got out 8 waffles.And put them in the toaster.

"Aren't you going to talk?" I said grabbing 2 mugs.

"Oh yeah. Well I asked Caroline if she would be my girlfriend and she yea so."

I laughed a little. "Girlfriend."

"Yeah."

This time I started blurting out laughing.

"What!"

"Caroline doesn't "date."" I said indication date with my fingers

"Well she is."

"Yeah okay." I said putting the milk I had poured into mugs and putting it in the microwave.

"Well it doesn't help when you told her I was a bad influence. I thought you were on my side."

"I am, idiot."

"What?"

"If I tell Caroline your a bad influence she'll want to date you more. It's how Caroline works. "

"Woah."

"I'm just playing her own game."

"What the hell happened to you?!" He said looking at me with wide eyes.

I opened the microwave and grabbed the mugs "nothing."

I grabbed the chocolate powder and added it to both mugs.

"You've changed Elizabeth Gomez." He said pointing at me. While I stirred his chocolate milk. "And I have a feeling it has something to do with Tyler."

I laughed a little. Maybe he was right. "About Tyler. I'm sorry he picked a fight with you yesterday. "

"It's fine. I would have bashed his face in if it weren't for you loving him so much and his beautiful face.....:and Car"
He grabbed the mug from my hands.

"Thanks?" I said laughing.

I took out the waffles from the toaster and placed 6 on on plate and 2 on the other .