Chapter 3

Caroline ^^^

Elizabeth's POV

There is a back to school dance, which I don't wanna go because first, I have like a TON of homework. Second, I have nothing to wear. But Cathy is forcing me to go.

"We can do homework together tonight and then I can give you a dress for tomorrow night."

I am not really a dress kind of girl in kinda like a converse girl and leggings and a t-shirt that says "shirt" on it. Although I do love dresses..... On models. And believe me. I'm not a model. Models don't eat twinkies everyday do they.

" I don't know. I don't really know how to rock a dress like you. " i said

" come on, just one night and I can paint your nails. I know you don't like doing them your self."

"why do you really want me to go."

" because I haven't seen you happy . And it makes me sad."

"fine."

The door opened in back of me and hit me in the back. And a face peeked in.Tyler.

" sorry I just Couldn't over hear you guys talking about the Back-to-school dance" he said.

"Get out!" Cathy screamed an closed the door on Tyler

Tyler POV

I heard talking in my sister's door. I came closer to hear to who she was talking too. It's Elizabeth! And they are talking about going to the back-to-school dance .

I entered the room and Elizabeth was sitting on the floor with books surrounding her. And with her glasses. She looked so cute in them.
She rubbed her back in pain.

"Sorry. I just couldn't over hear you guys talking about the back to school dance."

"Get out!" Yelled Cathy.

The door closed right on my face. I went back downstairs and got out my phone. And texted Shane.

I've known Shane since pre school. We got a long way. Shane has a twin sister. Caroline. We've also been very close friends. It's fun to have twins as friends because you get twice the fun.

hey bro.

what's up

I just noticed how hot Elizabeth is

What? :0

Yeah.

Bro we have been friends with her since we were 7. Now you noticed.

Well I noticed in summer camp a bit.

Ok? Does that mean you like her?

I thought for a while.

I think so. I've kind of always have. Just didn't know for sure.

And You didn't tell me! Or Caroline?! You suck.

I know. Well gtg. See you later.

Bye man.

Elizabeth POV

Cathy laid down so many dresses on the bed I can't even keep track of them all. My mom called and told me I had to go so I let Cathy decide. So I'll be coming back tomorrow night for Cathy can paint my nails and do my makeup 2 things i don't know how to do.
I took a shower and laid down on my bed.

Ain't my life so interesting.

This story gets better! I promise! This was our first book so please give it a chance! Thanks and happy reading.