Chapter 21

Elizabeth's POV

It was around 10 in the morning . I was downstairs to making myself  some coffee. And Emily can running down the stair exited and sat in the couch to put on her shoes.

"Where you going?" I said

"On a DATE" she said .

"Ohhhhhhh."

"Yeah, I'm so exited "

"Coffee?"

"Nah, We are going to eat breakfast at the dinner." She said smiling

"Breakfast so romantic."

The door bell rang

"That's him, can you get the door for me?"

"Sure."

I opened the door, and it was Daniel!
I closed the door in his face. And felt like the air was getting thinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily POV
I was so ready for my other date with Daniel. I liked him so much.I put jeans and a t -shirt.I remembered I left my shoes downstairs so I went downstairs and Elizabeth was talking to me while I put my shoes on.I heard a door bell and Elizabeth opened it.It was Daniel and Elizabeth closed it right in his face. I told her what the heck and she tried telling me something but couldn't and she ran upstairs. So I went outside and Daniel kissed me.I blushed and we went to a fancy breakfast/dinner place.we ate and again talked for hours.I liked him so much. I kept asking him why he got expelled and finally he said that he skipped a bunch of classes. I nodded and ate.he held my hand and said that he liked me
A Lot . I told him I liked him too. we kissed and he walked me back home.I went inside and screamed from joy.for some reason Elizabeth came running downstairs and asked if I was okay.I told her everything.but she didn't seem happy for me.

"He....almost chocked me to death and that's the real reason he got expelled"

"He lied to me and almost killed you"I said quietly.

I ran upstairs and closed the door

I cried all night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elizabeth's POV

Next day

So Daniel just happened. I told Emily why he got expelled yesterday and she hasn't left our room since. Tomorrow is thanksgiving and I was the one to do all the cooking because I'm the only one that knows how to cook. And today I had to go grocery shopping and no one will help me. Caroline is to busy watching vampire diaries with Cathy. Tyler is watching football with Shane and Sebastian. And Emily is having a pity party in her room. The only one left to help me was Zach.

"I can help you." Said Zach

"Oh. No thank you."

He got the grocery list from my hand and looked at it.

"That's a lot of stuff to get all by yourself."

"Fine. But you are only coming to help. Don't talk to me . Don't touch me . Just don't do anything, just help."

"I can live with that, but no promises " he said.

"Ugh."

We got in the car and we went to Publix. We actually had a a lot of fun. Zach rode the cart with me inside, around the whole store. We "accidentally" shoke a soda and it exploded.
And we pranked people. After we were done me and Zach were in the car laughing and talking.

"Do you think Caroline likes me?" He said, suddenly serious.

"I don't know. She is a very mysterious girl."

"I like her a lot."

"I know. I can tell, just be your bad boy self." I said patting him in the back.

"Thanks" he said.

" no, thank you for helping me." I smiled.

We got to the house and Zach joined the guys to watch football.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel's POV

I called Emily like thousand times. She hasn't answered. So I decided to go to her house to see if she was okay. I was at door and I knocked. Elizabeth opened the door. And her face was full of terror. Then Emily went downstairs and saw me. I noticed that she had tears in her face.

"You know, don't you." I said knowing why she was crying.

"Yeah, I know." She said.

"I think you should leave" said Elizabeth

"Elizabeth, I'm so sorry " I said.

"No, he isn't." Said Emily . She kept on going.

"He's lying. that's what he does, lie"

Tyler appeared in back of Elizabeth.

" what are you doing here" said Tyler very angry. He looked like He was about to kill me.

"Just give me another chance. I have a reason of why I did what I did" I said looking at Elizabeth and Emily .

"Go, let's hear your reason." Said Emily.

"I was having a bad time, because my mom died from a car accident. And I don't know why I did what I did. I was drunk." I said.

Elizabeth and Emily stayed silent

"Just please. Please forgive me" I said. Meaning it to both.

Tyler closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~