Chapter 41

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up to Zach screaming. I looked back and saw why. Caroline and Mazon were sleeping on the couch together. I guess I took up the whole bed so they moved. I quickly got up before Zach had the chance to kill Mazon. I got in front of him and stayed there while Caroline and Zach were arguing

"WHAT THE HELL!" Zach screamed

"What?" Said Caroline.

Caroline looked at her arm and it was around Mazon. She smiled but her head back on his chest.

Zach was now shaking with anger. He toke on step but I stopped him by putting my hand on his chest.

"What! It's not like we did anything! Although I wouldn't have mind it." Said Caroline looking at Mazon.

Mazon knew what she was doing and played along.

"Me neither." He said

This time Zach pushed me out of the way and I fell to the floor he was walking towards Mazon but I got back up, Went in front of him and pushed him back.

"Zach calm down." Caroline said

Zach went close to Mazon.

"If you touch her. I will hunt you down. And will break your neck." He said with an aggressive voice and gave me and Caroline A look and with that he stormed off. I looked at Caroline with a look .

"What?" She asked

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to Zach's room.

"Talk." I said

They stayed silent.

"Zach.......why don't you start." I said

He stayed silent.

"I'm leaving." Caroline was about to leave when Zach grabbed her wrist.

"Just let me explain what happened between me and Cathy."

"Why should I!? What could you possibly say that would make it okay? She has a boyfriend "

"Cathy came crying to me saying she broke up with Sebastian. We drank and we kissed. It didn't mean anything, I swear."

"Oh so I'm supposed to just trust you?After what you you did in camp?"

"Camp?! I thought we were over that!" Yelled Zach

"No! How do you suppose I can just get over that asshole ?!" Caroline said

"If I may interfere-"

"Elizabeth not now!" Zach snapped at me.

"You know what. I don't care anyways " Said Caroline

"Caroline, you know you do." Zach said

"No, I don't. I have a life and I don't want to waste it arguing with you." Caroline said opening the door and slamming it.

Me and Zach stayed there in silence. He plopped his body on the bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm gonna go"

"Ok." He said looking at the ceiling.