Chapter 11

Elizabeth POV

I woke up normally I wanted to forget what happened between Tyler and Chris yesterday. Tonight was the Halloween party at Cathy's. Cathy had done Halloween parties since 4th grade. She has gotten better at it every year. One time there was a Halloween party at school the same night at as Cathy's. And no one went to the school's party, like, NO ONE . Every one went to Cathy's party. I'm going to be an old modern princess and Chris has not told me yet. He says that it's  a surprise. "I'm exited for tonight but there is school today" I reminded myself. I got ready and was heading out the door. When I open the door, Tyler was outside my door on the bench next to my door.

" What are you doing here?" I said angry.
Tyler got up fast.

"Hey, I need to talk to you"

"Well, go, talk." I crossed my hands.

"Have you called Emily, she has been missing and I haven't seen her around and I'm-"I interrupted, I couldn't believe that he came to my house to talk about Emily.

"Really! Seriously! Get out!!! NOW!" I said .
Tyler gave me a face full of sadness.

" Please, hear me out"

I saw Chris's car stopped in front of my house because he was taking me to school.

"You REALLY need to gooo." I said ,nervous of what has happen.

Tyler  looked back at Chris and looked back at me.

"Are you guys dating ?" Said Tyler sadly and angrily

"Leave!" I said .

"Just tell me !" He said .

"No! Ok. I'm still trying to move on and your making that pretty hard"

"Elizabeth......" He said guilty

"leave." I said quickly.

I ran to Chris's car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler POV
My visit to Elizabeth did not go well

I know it's a total jerk move and stupid to ask her about Emily but I felt very guilty that she ran away because of me and I'm trying to find her .

I got in my Porsche and left for school .
I got to school ,endured all the classes, ate lunch ....same old same old .
It was by sixth period that it hit me :
"John Bender"
"Present "
"Caroline Brown "
"Present "
"Shane Brown "
Present
"Tyler Jackson "
"Present "
"Anna lee"
"Present "
"Elizabeth Gomez "
"Present "
"Emily Smith"
"Absent , again "
That was the last straw .
I'm finding Emily.

After football practice I went and called her ,it's worth a shot.She answered .
"Ty-Tyler ? "
Oh my god she actually answered
Why didn't I think of this before ?

"Emily where are you "
"I-"
Someone interrupted
"Come on Emily your in Dallas you can't miss the cowboy fair !"
"I have to go "
She was in Texas
And I was going to get her .

Right after Cathy's Halloween party. I can't miss that .Caroline will kill me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caroline's POV
I was getting ready for the Halloween party with Elizabeth and Cathy

Cathy was gonna be a fairy and Elizabeth was gonna be some kind of princess .Honestly I don't know how people back then thought they could work those dresses . Meanwhile I was gonna match costumes with Shane like every year. Last year we were peanut butter and jelly , this year I'm being a Greek goddess and he's being a gladiator kinda thingie .

We finished our hair and went downstairs.

People started arriving.They're costumes were great! Some were zombies , Cowboys ,witches ,my favorite was this girl Isabella that came as a unicorn .