Chapter 44

Tyler's POV

I was going to first period with Shane. I have first with Elizabeth. I entered and Elizabeth was not  here yet. every single girl looked at me with a look. I walked to my seat ignoring all the looks I was getting. I sat down with Shane and a guy named Aiden came up to me.

"So I heard you slept with Elizabeth Gomez. "

"Yeah."

"That's so lame." He said laughing

"Why is that lame?" I said getting angry.

"She's a nerd. She must have black mailed you into sleeping with her. "

"Say that one more time and I'm going to beat your face in."

"What dude? I'm just stating the obvious. She's a nerd. Why would you sleep like someone like her?"

I got up from my chair and was about to throw a punch when Shane went in front of me and pushed me back.

"I think it's better if you leave." Shane said

"Wow. Tyler Jackson likes a nerd." He says around the room.

That when Elizabeth came in.

"Look. The nerd is here!" He said.

He walked towards Elizabeth and dropped her binder.

"NERD." He said getting up in her face.

I was about to break his face but then Elizabeth did something that was not like her.

She grabbed his shoulders and brought her knee up to his balls. He hit the floor and screamed in pain.

"ASSHOLE." She said back picking up her binder.

Shane's face was priceless. He was shocked and amazed at the same time. And me too. Elizabeth has never done anything like that.
Then Elizabeth sat in her seat, in front of mine, like nothing happened.

Shane slowly sat on his chair with his mouth open.

"What. The . Fuck! "Shane said starring at Elizabeth.

"I know. I feel so cool." She said whispering.

Shane and Elizabeth fist bumped.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I said sitting down.

She smiled and shrugged.

"Ok um Ashton. Get up please." Said Mrs. Turner, our math teacher.

Ashton got up holding his balls, gave Elizabeth a look and sat in his seat.

Me,Elizabeth,and Shane were trying not to laugh.

In the middle of class, I found Elizabeth looking at me. Every Time I went to look back at her she will turn her attention to her book. It went on like this for a while. I dont even know what we are. Friends? Nah. Best friends? Not possible. Girlfriend? I don't know. Friends That like each other but don't know what to do with their feelings?  Probably. Elizabeth is so confusing.