Chapter 4

Elizabeth POV

I woke up sick. My nose was running, my throat was hurting and I had a headache. I texted Cathy

"hey Cat , I woke up sick"

"WHATTTTTT!! No what about the Back-To-School dance!"

"well, I guess I can't go......"

"no! Tell you what, rest all day am ill buy you medicine after school and then we will see how you feel later, okay?"

"I don't know. I have a math test today."

"Stay. Home. I mean it."

"Okay, okay. Thanx."

"Np. I'll text you."

"And I'll answer;)"

~~~~~~~~~~

Tyler POV

I woke up to call. I growled and reached for it. When I finally located the phone I pressed accept and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Tyler. Get up." It was Caroline.

"What's up?"

"Elizabeth. You were to stupid to realize that you liked Elizabeth and now you fucking noticed! After all that talking I gave you about making you notice and you noticed when she fucking saved you from trouble. I cannot believe-"

"Caroline!"

"What!"

"I'll ask her out."

"What?" Her tone went serious.

"Yeah."

"Yes!" She hung up.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. Once again. Parents not home. Elizabeth's, Shane's, and my parents work a lot. Always do. Our parent are very good friends. All of ours. That's why we all went to the same summer camp. But that's a different story for a different time.

"Elizabeth always takes 9th street to school" I said to myself. Elizabeth always walks to school. She doesn't like driving Shane usually has to make her get in the car so that he can drive her.

I walked and I didn't see her anywhere. So I called Cathy to see if she knew where she was.

" hey?" she answered.

"hey umm. Do you know where Elizabeth is I need to talk to her"

"why?"

"because we have..... Science together and I wanted to ask if there was homework."

"well she is sick at home."

" oh. " I scratched the back of my head "So she can't go to the Back-To-school dance?"

" we don't know yet. I'll let you know........"

" ok thanks."

"bye."

Cathy hung up.

I hope Elizabeth goes to the dance. I entered the school and I see Christian. I walk up to him.