Chapter 15

Elizabeth's POV

Shane came over to my house freaking out , that Caroline didn't answer his phone calls. He even cried, I haven't seen Shane cry since kindergarten when he fell off his bike . I calmed him down and he fell asleep on my couch. I called Tyler 5o times. Literally!!! And I called Caroline 30 times. I am freaking out . I am so worried. "What if they got in a car accident, what if they got into jail." I thought to my self. I scared myself! I was freaking out. All night I was awake, wondering where they could be. I even called Emily not even Emily picked up. " did I do anything wrong? OMG are they mad at me ?" I thought to myself . Scaring myself, again.... I am freaking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler POV
We were on our way back , Caroline had gotten lots of calls when we were on our way to Texas but now the three of us are getting lots of calls .

Shane was probably having a nervous break down . I'm sorry I had to do this but we HAD to go get Emily.
" We are a so dead when we get there "
Said Emily
" I know "
" Well my parents are leaving to China for some business tomorrow so I'm not soooo dead " said Caroline

All of our parents where pretty rich we never saw them much because they were always on business trips and stuff .

"My dad is in Boston but my mom is here so I'm half dead "

We all just sighed and looked at the road

8 hours later :

I dropped Emily off at her house and as soon as her mom saw her she gave her a huge hug and thanked me and Caroline .

After a while we left and I was going to drop off Caroline .

I parked her car and we got down .
She took in a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

I took exactly 5 seconds for Shane to open .

" LINNY !!" He gave her a huge hug
" Where were you ?! You had me worried sick !"

Then he let her go and looked at me with a look that will even scare the rock

"WHAT. THE .FUCK. IS .WRONG.WITH .YOU "

"Look bro -"

" I am going to kill you how can you just take her like that ?! "

Caroline looked at us like we were last season shoes .

Shane was about to tackle me when Caroline grabbed him by the shoulder .
I know what she was doing she was doing the Caroline clasp . That clasp had tortured all the boys in elementary school if they dared to come close to her .

" Ow! Ow ow! Caroline !Caroline ! Stop! It hurts !" Shane looked like they were stabbing him with a knife

"Then calm down you idiot, he didn't force me to go I went willingly "

"Oh "
" Yeah , oh " she said

" Oh well sorry bro" then he looked at her and said " We're going to talk ,but first I need to put some ice on this "

She just rolled her eyes and Shane went inside .

" You owe me " she said
" See you at school tomorrow "
Then I walked to my house that was 1 block away .

I got inside and instantly my mom hugged me and Cathy hit me .

" Ow !"
" You had us worried! "

" I know sorry but I had to go get Emily , it was my fault she left "

My mom just hugged me

"You did the right thing , but don't you ever dare put me trough that again !"

" Ok sorry mom "

" That's more like it now get that butt of yours upstairs and take a shower "

I blushed

" Go! "

"Okay mom "

I headed upstairs and something crossed my mind

What about Zach ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed this chapter !

Message us if you have any questions or requests .

Comment what did you think about Shane's nervous breakdown and Caroline's clasp !

Caroline : Don't forget to vote and comment on how much you love me !

Shane: And how I'm the better twin !

Caroline : I'm still 1 minute older

Author : Shut up and go get ready for the next chapter!