Chapter 1

Tyler^^^^^^

Elizabeth's POV

I was going to school and I was so ready, it was the first day of 11 th grade and I was stoked. Yesterday I seriously spend my whole allowance on back to school supplies.  I walk to school, and I saw Tyler fighting with this guy. I was surprised I have never seen Tyler fight with anybody not even Cathy and they hate each other. I ran up to them .

"Hey, hey guys, calm down" i said pushing them away from each other.

"awww, little girl comes to the rescue" the guy that Tyler  was fighting said.

That made me mad, I am like 5'1 and small and they are like 6 foot something
Tyler grabbed the guy by the arm and swingers him into the ground. He started bleeding in his nose. I felt bad but he deserved it.

That's when I heard familiar old lady heels. Ms. Copper came out of the school.

"What is going on here!" she yells.

Me and Tyler stay quiet looking at each other.

Ms. Copper points a me

"Elizabeth! Tell me what happened here!"she yelled again.

"umm. You see he came running to Tyler and hit him across the face and Tyler was just defending him self." i said defending Tyler.

Ms.Copper looks at Tyler

"Mr. Jackson? is this true?" she asked Tyler. He looked at me.

" yes, ma'me." he said.

Ms.Copper helps the guy up and takes him to the the nurse
I looked at my phone I was going to be late for my first day of school!

I ran off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler POV

" awwww little girl came to the rescue" Daniel said.

When he said that I saw the face Elizabeth made, Her face was full of anger. So I pushed Daniel to the floor. Elizabeth gasped.

Ms Copper came out of the doors.

"What is going on here?!" She yelled. My eyes scanned Elizabeth. I looked at her up and down. Reading her. Was she always this hot? That's when Ms copper brought me away from my thoughts and into reality.

"Mr Jackson is this true?"

I looked over to see Elizabeth giving me a look.

"Yes ma'me."

She actually depended me?

she check her phone and ran off leaving the words "thank you" on the tip of my tongue.

Well that was nice.