[25] Torn

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the harry potter characters or any of the magical stuff. It belongs to J.k. Rowling!! :D

[25] Torn

            “Remember everyone the field trip is tomorrow. Make sure you bring your parent’s consent letter, I will not be the only chaperone, and it seems to be Mr. Potter’s father will be joining us as well.” Professor Charles said as he glanced at the sleeping James at the end of our table. McKenzie quickly elbowed him in the side.

“No don’t let it be snow!” James exclaimed abruptly as he bolted up on his seat and looked around the laughing classroom.

“Mr. Potter, I would appreciate it if you didn’t sleep in my class, now will your father meet us in Azkaban? Or the prison section where the Dementors are kept?” Professor Charles asked looking at James who just yawned.

“I don’t know… I think in the entrance.” James shrugged as I sighed and looked over at Teddy, to see he still looked gloomy.  He’s been like this ever since he figured out that Scorpius kissed me in the Astronomy tower, it has been a week since that incident. He’s barely even talked to me or teased me, the only thing he’s done was bug me about going to Headmaster Marlow about what we found in Professor Charles’ room. I refused, however, not because I didn’t want the man out, but because the field trip would be cancelled and the students would be upset. Our class was the last class to go on the field trip, and I couldn’t have everyone be bummed that we didn’t get to go. So if I could just put it off for a few more days without speaking to Headmaster Marlow, then I think everything would go well. If Teddy hadn’t freeze me from giving me the cold shoulder for so long.

“Very well, then let’s talk about the precautionary measures we are going to have to take when we get there. As you all know we will be in the dementors selected area, no where near the actual prisoners. They are on the top floor, while the dementors are locked up in the bottom section. This will be the most dangerous section, but of course it’s for your education. So you must be on your best behaviors and no goofing off.” Professor Charles said as he started to list off a few rules. I sighed as I opened up my notebook, Professor Charles was almost like a normal caring teacher, but there was the fact that he was hiding more than what he appeared to be.

I glanced over at Teddy to see he was glaring directly at Professor Charles, his hair turned black and his eyes flickered from green, to black, to dark blue. “Teddy,” I whispered to the boy as he glanced down at me, his eyes held so much emotion that I was surprised to see them myself.

“What?” He asked, I instantly detected an edge to his voice.

“I need to talk to you about that.” I said as Teddy rolled his eyes.

“What? Now you want to talk about your snogging with Scorpion?” he asked as I glared at him.

“I did not snog Scorpius. Please Teddy; I really think we need to talk.”

“Why? It’s not like you have to answer to me about the kiss. I’m just your friend.” I was about to retort at the stubborn boy when I heard someone clear their voice, and it came from in front of the classroom.