[17] The Premises of a Dream

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry POtter characters and what not, that belongs to J.K. Rowling, but the storyline and other characters belong to me!! (:

[17] The Premises of a Dream

            It felt like that night passed by in a blur after that incident with Professor Charles, it felt as if things were changing. With me, mostly. I mean, I felt different. It felt like whenever I touched somebody I felt other things then what I was feeling at that moment. It was this bubbly feeling and it ran through my body, through my veins. Touching my very soul. I know, that sounds cliche and stupid, but it was the truth. The scary, unknown truth.

Christmas... Ah, Christmas, it was as beautiful as it would ever get when you are a teenage witch that is stressing over her creepy, obsessed teacher; this new ability that is foring inside of me, and over the fact that she may be in love with her two best friends. Yeah, Christmas this year was definitely not the same as last year, when Uncle Charlie and Max kissed mum underneath the mistletoe last year and dad completely freaked out. He was basically runing around the house chasing the two with a huge muggle pick axe that he happened to conjure up out of nowhere, which I found quite alarming. Now, as I lie awake in my bed hearing the chit chattering of my family downstairs, I wonder what I did to deserve this. To have some creepy professor after me while i developed these weird new abilities.

To answer you unspoken question, I hadn’t been in my bed all day. I went downstairs in the morning and giving everyone very fake, happy Christmas wishes as well as exchanging the gifts with the family. My family loved all the gifts I managed to give them, surprisingly with the amount of money I had in order to give them those gifts. But then again, the Weasley family have always loved everything they recieved with humbly and wonderful gratitude. I had also recieved a bunch of new things as well for Christmas. Mum, of course, had given me a new scarf she knew I was hoping for. It was sky clue with pink trimmings as well as my name at the ends of the tressels. It was beautiful, and simple. I recieved other basic necessities, a new quill and a few books from Hermione and Ron, though Uncle Ron seemed rather displeasured to give such boring gifts to me, but I loved them nonetheless. Dad, some boy repellent perfume he and George created, he has specifically told me to wear this everyday when I go back to Hogwarts. I rolled my eyes thinking back to that, my dad was so ridiculous, but wonderful nonetheless.

A new sweater from granny and grandpa Weasley, some new gloves and goggles from Harry and Ginny. Charlie and Abigail had both given me a miniature real life dragon, that was pale lavendar and actually breathed fire. It currently was lying awake up on the shelf in our room, just pacing and munching on the carrot I had given it earlier. Oddly enough the dragon was a vegetarian. George, Caitlin and the twins all gave me some new products from the shop and a few new pairs of shoes. A nice gesture, even though Caitlin and the twins knew I was horrible with heels, like mother like daughter. Bill gave me some new boots for Quidditch, they were magically built for Quidditch, it would help me grip the broom better and even if I slid off, they would still hold onto the broom. I had a guess that dad or James told him about the incident with my Quidditch game last time. Victoire and Fleur gave me this magic mirror that told me when I would a zit would be coming and if I looked nice or not.

Max, Angelous and Carol all gave me chocolate and sweets. Which, I’m sure I would get fat off soon, and Percy and his family gave me some more books and new quills for my studies in Hogwarts. They were all very nice presents, and I loved them all, but I have to say I loved Teddy’s, and James’ presents more. Maybe it was because they were my best friends and they just knew me so well and whatever they got me, I loved the most. Anywho, James, being the lazy arse he was, and when it came to sleeping, he knew I was just about as lazy as he was. He had given me a blanket that apparently knows when you are uncomfortable, and will adjust to your comfortability and makes things TEN times as better for you to sleep. I have to say, this blanket is by far my favorite!