[22] Moments

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or the harry potter world! Thanks J.k. rowling for that! (:

[22] Moments

            “No! Please –“Benson’s pleas were cut short, however, with a flash of light and then there he fell to the ground, blood pouring from his chest as I noticed his eyes were already missing.

The man with the nefarious eyes just stood there in the shadows of the dark as the pool of blood came closer to him and formed around his feet. He showed no hint of remorse or guilt of the life he had just taken. His face contorted up in a smile. “Surprise, Surprise oh how I do love the holidays!” He was about to leave, but instead of leaving he bent over the boy and the pool of blood. He took out his exposed decomposing hand and started writing in the blood. Once he was finished he looked down at his handy work and smiled, then with a puff of black smoke, he was gone.

Then the scene changed to a girl with curly blonde hair drenched from head to foot in the boy’s blood. Her dress had soaked up almost all the blood that the only part that was still white was just a sliver near her left leg. She was sitting on the cold porcelain floor in taking the smell of iron metallic smell as people swarmed around her. Disgust written on her face, hate radiating off their bodies, but the thing that overwhelmed her most was the look of terror written in their eyes. They knew. They knew her relationship to the Dark Lord, and they not only hated her, they feared her. They pointed at her and called out to her. “Monster!” “Traitor!” “Murderer!” You’re just like him!” It went on and on as people pointed and called out to her, her hands reached up to her ears trying to block out the voices, but it was a failed attempt. She still could hear them, every last one of them.

“Please stop,” she called out in barely a whisper as they got closer to her, dark figures swarming around her, “please…” tears were streaming down her face now, “STOP!!!”

“Clary,” A hush whisper sounded next to me, I just tightened my eyes. I didn’t want to see those hatred filled faces; I couldn’t bear to look at them again. “Clary,” the voice sounded so close to me. Maybe just one peeks.

 “Clary!” I heard a harsh hushed whisper sound next to me as I bolted upright on my seat to see Teddy, James and the new students, McKenzie looking at me. I blinked my eyes a couple times as Teddy and McKenzie looked at me with worried eyes. “Riddle are you okay?” Teddy asked in a whisper as I looked around to see we were in DADA class, Professor Charles was up front exclaiming about the field trip we soon would be taking as I realized just now I was dreaming.

“Wha? Oh yeah, sorry I must have fallen asleep.” I said quietly as I straightened up in my seat and opened up my notebook. I glanced over to see the three of them look at me suspiciously. It has been about a week since we’ve returned from our Christmas break and McKenzie has gotten really close with us, of course we haven’t exactly told her everything, but we’ve told her enough to earn a spot as you can say in our group. She was rather friendly and talkative once you got to know her, though she still was a little squirmish around James.

“You looked as if you were having a nightmare, or a rather disturbing dream.” McKenzie said on my other side as James sat at the end of the table, drooling in his sleep.