[26] Locked Up

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters and what not! Belongs to J.K. Rowling!

[26] Locked Up

“What did you say Clary?” Scorpius asked next to me as the two boys stared at me from my side, while I looked at the picture in front of me. I stared into those dark brown eyes of my actual father and the way his sandy blonde hair fell in front of his eyes, just like mine did. He even had the same exact smile as me.

“Riddle?” Teddy asked from my other side as I snapped out of my train of thoughts.

“Sorry… I’ve just never seen a photo of him so young… Usually he’s around eighteen or nineteen in my mother’s photos and he doesn’t usually have a smile on his face.” I said sincerely as the two boys looked at me.

“So you’re saying this guy is your real dad?” Teddy asked as I set the picture down on the table and stared hard at the photo.

“No. I’m saying that boy in that photo is my biological father; my real dad is at home with my mum. That’s just the man I share my genes with.” I said coldly as I stared down at the smiling boy, part of me couldn’t believe that this handsome, smiling boy was the man that left my mum to raise a child by herself at age sixteen.

“Clary… Do you know any of the other boys in the photo?” Scorpius asked next to me as I looked down at the other two boys, I immediately shook my head.

“I’ve never seen them before, wait!” I yelled as I grabbed the photo and put it up against my face.

“What is it?!” Teddy yelled as he got closer to me as I pulled the photo from my face with my eyes still slightly wide.

“Look at that cat! Does that cat look familiar to you!?” I asked showing the picture to Scorpius and Teddy as I pointed at the small orange kitten on the fireplace mantel, licking his front paws, like a certain cat does when he’s about to go to sleep.

“It sort of looks like Tiberius…” Teddy said next to me as he looked down at me as I nodded my head frantically.

“Sort of?! It looks exactly like him! He even has the green eyes to match! Not a lot of cats have green eyes!” I yelled excitedly as Teddy just arched an eyebrow at me, questioning my insanity.

“Clary, the chances of that being the same cat as Tiberius is highly unlikely.” Scorpius said nicely as he looked at the photo and then back at me, I could only frown somewhat.

“But he looks exactly like Tiberius! He even cleans his paws the same way Tiberius does!” I exclaimed as Scorpius sighed.

“But that cat would probably be around twenty or so years old. He would also probably be with those people in the photo, not where I bought him at a local muggle pet store.” Scorpius reasoned as I sighed and looked back down at the photo.

Clary Riddle and the Man with the Nefarious Eyes {A HP Next Generation Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें