{Fan Contest}

Fan Contest

Okay my lovely fans! We are doing another Fan Contest for my Clary Riddle Story! Awesome right? I hope so. This is what you are to do:

Create a banner, fan fiction/one shot of my story, video, music soundtrack? Drawing? Anything basically with creativity! I would love for all of you to participate, but again YOU DO NOT HAVE TO. This is totally up to you guys if you want to be participating or not, just be creative with this. You can do whatever you like for this contest.

Now would you like to know what you are playing for?

Fourth Place: A chapter dedicated to you.

Third Place: Soundtrack CD for my Clary Riddle Story, even with music on the chapters you have not yet read/ or I will go out and personally buy you a CD you have been wanting, sign it and send it.

Second Place: I will create a one shot, it can be a normal one shot or a song one shot. With any character, can be with a real person, harry potter, anime, anything! Just tell me what! :D

First Place: Okay, you get two things for this! One, you get to be in my story and a love interest for a main characters! I’m sure you’ll be able to guess who.

And, you will win a manuscript, signed by me, of my first story, Can We Seriously Be a Family? (Fred Weasley) If you do not want it, I will give it to the second place winner. (:

Well guys, how does that sound? :D Awesome? Need some tweaking? Should I have better prizes haha? If you want, you guys are allowed to give me some ideas. These are only things I think would be what you guys would want to enter to win. (: But I don’t mind some ideas or things you guys would like.

Please if you have any questions send me an email or message on Facebook or on Quizilla! :D Try to submit most of your stuff on either this or Facebook! :D Thanks so much and remember just to have fun with it!

Email:

cookiemonster88278@gmail.com

Facebook:

CharlieA

______________________________________________________________________

ENTER NOW :D It will end at June 6th at Midnight! :) haha, so please submit and have fun with it! Submit most of your stuff on my Facebook page or email me, or if you have any questions shoot me an email or send me a message on facebook or on here!

Song of the Day: The Silence by Mayday Parade

COmment? vote? Fan? Facebook!