Clary Riddle and the Man with the Nefarious Eyes {A HP Next Generation Story}

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter characters, I only own my own characters: Clary, Marley, Samantha, Aidan, Angelous, Max, Carol, Caitlin, Libb, Lara.

[1] Kings' Cross Station

Clarissa, Samantha, you two are going to miss the train if you don't hurry!" I heard my mother's voice call out from the lower floor. I immediately hurried to my suitcase, trying to finish packing, oh how I wish I was seventeen already so I could do magic outside of school! I heard Sam rushing as well from the room beneath mine; it was going to be her first year at Hogwarts, which probably means I'll have to keep a close eye on her since she's always getting to trouble at home, just waits until she's out of the reach of our parents.

I ran into my light blue bathroom as I quickly grabbed some toiletries, as I was walking out I glanced at my reflection in my large mirror. I smiled, my blonde hair was let down in their soft curls, my crystal blue eyes shown alarmingly through the mirror, and my clean complexion brought out my nice pink lips, and since I hit puberty I actually fit into my clothes now. I smiled; I was a decent looking sixteen year old girl, thank you mum! I then ran back in my bedroom as I looked for something to wear, I grabbed a pair of dark jeans, and slipped on a white loose shirt that had black printing on it saying "I Can't Stand You." I then ran back over to my suitcase, placing the last of my books I would need for this year as I heard my name being called from the lower floor.

"Hurry up Clary! You know what Daddy does when we take too long!" Sam exclaimed from the bottom floor. My eyes widened, I was not about to go back to my sixth year in Hogwarts with a purple face, not like last time.

"I know I'm coming!" I called out as I picked up the suitcase and whistled for my owl, Max to fly into his cage. He was a dark black owl, with white spots all over him and flaming yellow eyes. I named him Max because he reminded me so much of my uncle Max, the way he acted and his eyes. I smiled as I picked up the cage and kicked open the door on the floor.

I lived in the extra room dad, and Uncle George made for me. Mum, Dad, Sam, Aidan and I still lived in the old apartment; just with a few magical add ons that the muggle residents didn't know about, like how my room was an attic room, added on top of my old room that was now Aidan's and Sam's room. There was a small ladder that led up to my room as the door opened up from my room. Teddy, Scorpius, James and I were always in this room when they were over here in the summer. I quickly placed Max on the ground as I climbed down the ladder with my suitcase and jumped down to the ground seeing my eleven year old little sister, Sam, staring at me with excited eyes.

Her red hair flaming with exuberant and her smile couldn't get any bigger than it already was. "You take forever to get ready Clary! And you're not even wearing any makeup." Sam exclaimed looking at me, her hands on her hips. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. She was wearing a jean skirt, with black leggings, a purple shirt and some pink boots. Her hair was held back with a pink flower head band, she looked adorable.

"Well sorry, but I sort of forgot to pack last night, so some last minute packing this morning." I said sheepishly as I grinned at Sam.

"Okay dad is coming in!" I heard Dad yell from the other side of the bedroom door, and then with a bang, the door bursted open. Revealing my father standing in the doorway with a large grin plastered on his face and both his hands holding two full buckets of what I guessed was water, then his face faltered once he noticed Sam and I were standing there looking at our father oddly. Of course, Fred Weasley was not my biological father, I understood that now, but he was my dad none the less, he could never be anything less. I smiled at my dad, he still looked pretty good, but then again he was only thirty two, his flaming red hair spiked up in the front while his freckles and dark blue eyes shown nicely with his slightly pale complexion. He was tall, and still fit for his age, and he was sporting a nice maroon colored suit with a blue tie. He was handsome. "Bugger... I thought you two would still be sleeping..." Dad sighed as he lowered his buckets of water.