[9] Unwelcoming News

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter characters or the magical hogwarts stuff!!!

[9] Unwelcoming News

            It’s been almost a week since that night in the shrieking shack and things have been going… alright. I suppose, if you count having all three of the boys being my personal body guards when I walk to my classes, or when I’m anywhere near Professor Charles. I swear, they are being more paranoid than I am, I mean they seriously were planning on just moving into my dorm room and sleeping underneath the bed! At least, James and Teddy were, it took a lot of… forced persuasion to not have them do that. It was getting closer to Christmas break and the Hogsmeade trip was coming up, which was going to be a blast! I always loved the Hogsmeade trips; they were always filled with pranks and good memories with the boys.

I scurried my way out of the Ravenclaw common room as I literally sprinted my way to the Great Hall, hopefully I would make it in time to actually eat breakfast! Lara didn’t get a chance to wake me up, because she had to get up early, because apparently she had a meeting with Bradley, over what she said was going to be Quidditch talk. But I highly doubted that, since they both weren’t exactly the best at talking about Quidditch, Lara, she couldn’t talk it, but she could sure as hell play it. I soon started to hear the loud chatter of students entering my ear as I rushed to the Great Hall; I hadn’t been eating like normally, mostly because these eyes seemed to haunt my every move. But today I was actually in the mood to chow down on some good food, and I had to wake up late!

It is times like these I wish Teddy were still my alarm clock.

Finally, the Great Hall entered my field of vision as I saw my three boys sitting at the end of the Gryffindor table. Teddy and Scorpius were bickering about something while James just sat there sleeping on his food. I rolled my eyes at the three as I neared the table. “Good Morrow boys.” I exclaimed chirpily as they all turned to face me, well Teddy and Scorpius did, James just stirred a little in his food.

“Good morning Clary.” Scorpius said sweetly as he smiled up at me, my heart fluttered just a tad.

“Clary! You’re finally here! You know how long I’ve been sitting next to this cretin?” Teddy exclaimed childishly as he pointed at Scorpius as if he were a monster.

Scorpius just glared at Teddy as Teddy made fun of Scorpius, “You’re just jealous, because I’m stealing all the attention at the Gryffindor table.” Scorpius replied as he turned back towards his food, I cocked my eyebrow questionably as I turned to look over at the crowded Gryffindor table to see, in fact, a few girls’ head turned towards our direction looking at Scorpius, some of them giggled when he glanced at their direction. I clenched my fist just a tad as I tried to ignore this weird feeling boiling up inside of me, it was like that time I saw Teddy and Victoire kissing in front of the Hogwarts Express.

“Hmph, as if I care, I have Victoire.” Teddy replied stubbornly as that feeling started to bubble and boil inside of me more.

“Well, how was everybody’s night?” I asked trying to change the subject as I took my usual spot in between Scorpius and Teddy.