[8] Shrieking Shack

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter Characters :)

[8] Shrieking Shack

“What? No… that can’t be…” I exclaimed as I noticed the same expression I was making mimicked on the boy’s faces. Even James looked a little unnerved.

“Why did you write that Clary?” Teddy was the first one to ask me anything as I looked up from my notebook and stared up at Teddy.

“I-I don’t know…” I said staring down at the picture, I smiled eerily, “the funny thing is…. I don’t even know Latin.”

“You don’t?” Scorpius asked apprehensively as I looked up at him and shook my head. “Then… how?”

“Maybe she just wrote down gibberish and it turned out to be Latin.” James replied trying to loosen the mood as I smiled at him.

“That’s impossible…” Scorpius replied as Teddy nodded in agreement.

“Riddle would have to be smarter than Dumbledore himself!”

“Which I’m not… so lets not all go jumping into conclusions.” I responded quickly before anybody else could say something ridicules, as I said that my hands went up and I had completely forgotten about the writing on my palm.

“Clary, what’s that on your hand?” I heard Scorpius’ voice asked as he reached for my hand, I immediately moved my hand back down on my lap quickly before anyone could see my palm.

“Nothing, just… a note to myself.” I lied swiftly as the boys all looked at me hesitantly as Teddy, James and Scorpius all reached for my hand. I immediately jumped on the other side of room as I watched the boys fall on top of each other on the floor. I winced slightly from the loud thud that they made once they landed on the floor. Scorpius and Teddy mostly landed on James, however, who took most of the weight on himself.

“You’re lying.” Teddy pointed out as I just stood there looking dumbfounded at the boys who were struggling to get up off the floor.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” I responded innocently, and before I knew it they were up off the floor and racing towards me. I tried to jump away, but I soon felt a hand grab my wrist, I looked up to meet deep forest green eyes boring into my own crystal blue ones.

“Clary, please.” I heard a soft, smooth lull say in front of me, as Scorpius stood standing in front of me. His handsome features staring broadly into my face as the scent of his cologne hit me full throttle. “We’re just worried.”

“Come on Riddle, please?” I heard a plead from Teddy as I looked over to see him giving me those cute puppy dog eyes, as his eyes changed to double the size of his face and turned deep chocolate brown. I then looked over at James to see him grinning.

“Please..?” he responded as hi puckered up his bottom lip and folded his hands together in front of him. There was never anyway I could handle the two tag teaming puppy dog eyes, I looked over at Scorpius expecting some sort of expression from him, but all he did was look down at me with those green eyes and smiled. Not to mention that the fact of him just having his soft, gentle hand wrapped around my burning one, felt like a cool relief to my body.