[5] Quidditch

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry POtter Characters. J.K. Rowling owns the magical world... sadly not I... that would be awesome though! But she is awesome and she made the magical world of Hogwarts! I only own my own characters :)

[5] Quidditch

            “Miss Weasley.” I heard a voice call out to me, “Miss Weasley,” that same irritating voice was calling to me, “MISS WEASLEY!” I heard the voice exclaim as I immediately bolted up from my seat, waking up from my slumber. I looked up from my desk to look upon the ghost of Professor Binns looking at me with a ticked off expression.

“Yes?” I asked with a yawn, still not sure of my surroundings.

“Miss Weasley the next time you feel the need to sleep in my classroom, do not come to my class.” My A History of Magic ghost professor told me sternly as all I could do was nod my head in understanding. “Good now as I was saying, Hogwarts was built in…”

His monotonous voice, however, droned on as if it were a little fly buzzing around the room unnoticed. I groaned inwardly, this was my worst class, since it was so boring. I sighed, at least it was almost over, but then I would have to go to Quidditch practice, which would suck since that meant I actually had to do physical exercise. Don’t get me wrong, I love quidditch, but I was just so sleepy today. James, Scorpius, Teddy and I spent mostly the whole night trying to do homework in the shrieking shack and mostly just goofing off. It was almost November and school was going smoothly so far, nothing out of the ordinary for my friends, but then again what would you consider out of the ordinary with them?

I heard the chime of the bell signaling the end of my last class of the day. “Alright, remember to read your books and write a three page essay on which the houses are named after and why.” With that Professor Binns disappeared into the wall as the rest of us gathered all our supplies.

“Clary,” I heard a voice call from behind me as I turned about to see Libby standing behind me with a huge grin, “what did you do last night to make you so tired?”

I rolled my eyes at Libby Weasley, “Just the usual sneaking off with the boys. Trying to do homework… I guess Lara didn’t tell you what time I got back in the room.” I said rubbing the back of my head sheepishly.

“No…” she answered with an arched eyebrow.

“Haha well it was early morning…” I said as we walked out of the classroom and into the crowded hallways.

“How late?”

“Um… three o’clock.” I said with a sheepish smile as Libby’s mouth dropped open as she stared at me.

“Three O’clock!! How are you even still alive?” she asked as I smiled.

“Well…. I basically slept in my first two classes, Teddy and Scorpius covered for me in those classes, while James and I slept through the classes.”