[24] Revealed

Disclaimer: I do not own any harry potter characters or the world. To you, J.K. Rowling, that belongs to! :D haha

[24] Revealed

            “Have you seen this cat?” I asked a group of Hufflepuff students making their way downstairs towards the Great Hall as I showed them a picture of Tiberius. They looked at me warily; they looked like either second or third years.

“N-No.” One of the girls stuttered as the other boy just shook his head.

“Is he yours?” One of the other girls asked as I nodded my head. “Well I hope you find him, he’s really cute.”

I smiled, “Thanks,” and with that the group of Hufflepuffs left downstairs to go have breakfast in the Great Hall. I sighed as I sat on top of the moving staircase with my face in my hands. Things were just not going my way lately, what could have happened to Tiberius? He was with us in the shrieking shack last night and now he was nowhere to be found. Not even back in the shrieking shack. “Bloody hell, where did you go Tiberius?”

 “I’m sure he’ll show up.” I heard a voice from behind me; I quickly turned around and spotted Teddy standing there with his hands in his pockets and a smirk playing on his lips.

“Teddy!” I yelled as I stood up quickly, an image of Scorpius kissing me popped into my mind as my cheeks reddened. “W-What are you doing here?” I stuttered, unsure why I was so flustered in front of him.

“Well Lara told us what happened last night with you two and I wanted to make sure you were alright. So Tiberius went missing? James told me, but I didn’t think it was true.” Teddy said as he looked down at me, I sighed.

“Thanks for your concern Teddy, but I don’t think I’ll really ever be okay.” I replied as I turned around and stuck the missing photo of Tiberius on the wall.

“Clary, I’m sure you’ll find Tiberius. I mean he couldn’t have gotten far… Anyways… What were you and Lara doing walking around the corridors that late anyways?” Teddy asked as I tensed up slightly, he and Scorpius weren’t supposed to know that the rest of us met in the Shrieking Shack to talk about Scorpius kissing me.

“Uh… you see, we wanted to go sit down by the Lake and watch the sunrise, but then we realized it was a little too cold for us so we were coming back when we saw their names on the Marauders Map.” I lied easily as Teddy arched an eyebrow at me.

“How did you get the map?”

“Please Teddy; I know you have it hidden underneath your pillow. I simply snuck into the Gryffindors Boys’ Dorm room and took it.” I said with a smirk as Teddy frowned, “Oh and I’ve been meaning to give it back to you, here you go.” I said as I took the folded map from my robes pocket.

“You should have woken me up, I would have came.” Teddy pouted as I grinned.

“Yes, but you had to get a good night’s rest in order to pass the Potions Exam today.” I said with a smile.