[19] Apologies

Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry POtter characters or what not, just my own.

[19] Apologies

            “I still can’t believe you told him Riddle.” Teddy said as he stared at me from across the room, sitting on the bed that was once outside in the lawn. I rolled my eyes at the green haired boy, we had just finished dinner and now all of us were sitting in James’, Teddy, and Scorpius’ room. By all of us I meant; me, Scorpius, Teddy, James, Lara and Libby. We were currently sitting around the boys’ room trying to figure out what exactly what we were going to do about this situation.

“What other choice did she have Teddy?” Lara asked looking up at the boy as he just shook his head and sighed.

“Exactly, Clary couldn’t just lie, I meand it was pretty obvious that something happened. Anyways, I think it was a good idea that we told one adult at least.” Libby finished as Lara continued for her.

“And who is better than Uncle Harry?”

“I know, but I still feel like we could have figured somethign else out...” Teddy sighed as I just tried to think back on what Uncle Harry had told us. He was a very good listener and promised not to tell anyone anything about this, he even agreed that it would probably be best to keep this a secret from everyone else, as to not freak them out. He even helped us clean up the mess. The only problem we really had was when Kingsley came down for dinner and asked us – in front of our parents, mind you – why James and I used underage magic.

That cause some attention and a bit of a stir, but again nothing too bad. Since Uncle Harry already knew what is was for, he just told, Ginny and my parents that we were having fun and forget that we couldn’t use magic outside of school. Mum seemed a little weary about this, as if she knew something more was behind it, but she let it go once Dad was giving me a congratulatory speech on how proud he was for breaking the rules. After that it was like any normal Weasley Family Christmas dinner, at least for everyone else it was. Except for us. I kept exchanging glances from my cousins and friends on the situation, they wanted to know just as badly as Uncle Harry did on what happened in the room.

Once I had told Uncle Harry everything, and I mean everything. He was the first one to actually give me pretty good advice, mostly advice to keep your friends close and to always trust them. Because that is what happened to him when Voldemort was at power, he would push away his friends and then realized he needed them the most. He also offered to help as much as he could, mostly snooping in the ministry about this Professor Charles and seeing what is really up with the guy. I mean he was a big shot Auror, plus he had a lot of connections with people.

Then right after dinner the twins basically dragged me upstairs, but before we could go into our room to talk about what happened, Teddy and Scorpius grabbed us from behind and pulled us into their room. Teddy had told us that this would probably be the only chance to talk about what happened in the room, since Victoire would be downstairs talkign with the rest of the family and helping clean up. So there I have been, sitting on Scorpius’ bed explaining what happened inside that room with the man with the Nefarious eyes.

When I told them about his plan, they all seemed shock with disgust and despair. It was much worse than what we had imagined. He hadn’t exactly told me why he needed me or anything, but it seemed to be because I was a key into getting his true form back. Unlike this form he is now. Then once his body was back, his plan was to cleanse the wizard world. Cleanse it just like Voldemort wanted, except his is going to be worse, much worse. He didn’t want to just kill all those of unclean blood, he wanted to torture them. It was in that room that I found out that he was the one that murdered Professor Langley, because he was muggleborne, and he was the one that would be tested for his experiment -I know nothing about that, but I know it is nothing good. He had told me that he had taken Professor Langley’s eyes, he took them right out when he was still alive, he had told me that it was his souvenir for killing one Muggleborne, but I fear there is something more to it. This Christmas, I must say, had not been the greatest I had. For not only did I have to fear for what was to come, but I’ve learned the recent discover of how my Professor really died, and that most likely Professor Adams, my Muggle Studies teacher was going down the same path, if he wasn’t already there.