Fan Contest Results

Fan Contest Results

First off I would like to thank EVERYBODY for submitting their stuff to my fan contest! I got a lot more entries than last time and this was a much harder decision! I really wish all of you could be a character in my story and get what you want, but sadly I can not do that. So I want to thank everyone for trying and doing this, and you never know, maybe I’ll have another contest for another story, just be patient. (:

Okay now, what everyone has been waiting for, the results. Before I tell you who wins, I am putting down different winners for 2-4th place for Wattpad and Quizilla, but First Place will be the same person. So remember that. I also put some links underneath the winners for you guys to check out their stuff!

Wattpad

Fourth Place: The winner of the dedication of my WOW chapter in Clary Riddle is……

Awizzard! She created a oneshot that was based off her own character and Teddy Lupin, it was wonderful and I will post it on here sometime (if she wants) and let you guys read it. I liked it a lot, and it was a different one shot then the rest of them!

(I’ll try to put this up on my One Shots page, all credits will go to Awizzard)

Third Place: The winner of either the soundtrack to my Clary Riddle Story or a CD you want is…..

Justgrace! For making such an amazing banner! It was created and I loved it very much! Thank you, you all will see this banner in the next chapter. (You will probably see all the banners that I received.) Awesome work Justgrace, thanks for the entry!

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad243/ybor4ever/Alex2BPettyfer-1-1-1.jpg

Second Place: Winner of the either regular one shot or song one shot is…..

Katsiouka15!!! She made basically on big one shot that was based on what would happen if Clary picked Teddy and what would happen is she picked Scorpius, and what James thought about all this. I thought it was very created and I just thank her for the entry!

http://www.wattpad.com/1545487-entry-for-charliea

Now onto Quizilla (MWHAHA, first place won’t be announced till the end!)

Quizilla

Fourth Place: Winner of the dedication of my WOW chapter is…….

Dreamergirl198! She made an awesome banner, actually she made two, one is on polyvore, and one I have. They were both creative and I loved them! Thanks sooo much dreamergirl198!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31816012

Third Place: Winner of soundtrack of Clary Riddle or just a regular CD is……

Fruitycupcake!! She created a one shot that was really good! It really described James personality and she did an amazing job!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18907156/fan-fiction-one-shot-for-cookie223s-contest

Second Place: Winner of the one shot is………

oXoPH8isDESTinEoXo!!!! She had an absolutely amazing one shot! And it was between her and the actual winner for First Place. Make sure to check out her one shot, I loved it.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/18819971/we-have-a-competition-oneshot-for-cookie-223s-contest

Now, what everyone has been waiting for… First Place. The winner of a character in my story, a major love interest for a main character (which I’m sure all you know who that is), and the winner of the manuscript of my first story with my signature. Though if you do not want it I will give it to someone else.

First Place goes to…….

3Daysfromlove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had an amazing one shot, she fit the characters perfectly, and it was about the Twins, which unique about all the rest. She is a splendid writer, better than I am honestly, and deserved this.

Thank you all again so much for submitting! And I really wish I could have picked more people for winners, but you all did a really amazing job! No joke! This was a difficult decision for me and I’m glad all of you enjoy this story so much to enter in this fan contest! Thank you again!

______________________________________________________________________

Winners of Second place just message me and tell me what kind of one shot you want, give me details of how you want it, with who? Where? What's your character(s) like? etc.... 

Winners of Third Place, also message me and tell me if you either want the soundtrack CD or the regular CD. If you want the soundtrack, it might take some time before I get that to you.

3Daysfromlove, just message me and tell me what you want the character to be like. :)