[3] New Teacher

^^^^^ SHe has been amazing, she sent me this wonderful message after i ended my Fred and Marley saga and it was soooooo sweet! I loved it so very much. And she talks about my stories at school and with all her friends. She's amazing and I thank you sooo much for being a fan! :D

As well as the rest of you! (Not proper grammer right there :P) Maybe I'll dedicate something to you! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or the things in Harry Potter. I own only my characters: Clary Riddle, Lara & Libby Weasley, Samantha, Professor Marlow, Professor Charles etc...

[3] New Teacher

Soon songs started to fill the enchanted room as the murmurings were dying down, first years were starting to file into the Great Hall, receiving many stares from all the older students. I looked up to see Professor McGonagall standing in front of everyone; she was always the one that announced the sorting. “We will now start the sorting, as you know Sorting is very important here in Hogwarts, it will decide your House. Which will be something like your family here at Hogwarts; you will have classes with the rest of your class, along with other houses, sleep in your House dormitory and spend your free time in your House common room.” McGonagall started as I smiled, some of that was true, but for me, Scorpius, Teddy and James, not really. We barely stayed in our own common rooms. “Now without further delay, the sorting will begin, starting with Penile Anox.” A small girl was the first one to step onto the stool and sit as the sorting hat was placed on top of her small head.

“HUFFLEPUFF!” The sorting hat shouted as the small girl smiled and ran towards the applauding Hufflepuff table. It went on like this for the rest of the students, but I wasn’t paying much attention until I heard names I wanted to hear.

“Albus Potter.” I looked up to see small little Al step up and sit on the stool as the hat was placed on top of his brown head. It sat there for a good while, probably discussing where Albus would be placed, and then it erupted in excitement. “GRYFFINDOR!”

I smiled as I saw small Albus run towards the erupting Gryffindor table, James was even cheering on his little brother as he gave him pat on the back. A few more students we on the stool, “Rose Weasley.” I looked up to see the small curly brown headed girl sit on the stool, and with just barely a touch on the head the hat announced the house. “RAVENCLAW!” I smiled as the only Ravenclaw table jumped up and greeted Rose into our table, she took a seat next to Lara and I as we both gave her a hug.

Then finally, the one I had been waiting for. “Samantha Weasley.” I watched my little sister mount the stairs with confidents as she took a seat on the stool. The hat was then placed on top of her pink flower head band, I watched in wait as the hat’s face twisted its features. It was taking awhile for the hat to decide where to put my little sister, and then without a second more, it erupted in a loud exclaim. “GRYFFINDOR!”

I believe I was the only student in the Ravenclaw table to be standing up and cheering for my litter sister as she made her way towards Albus, James, and Teddy. But I couldn’t help it, she was so eager to come to Hogwarts, and she wanted so badly to be in the house Dad was in. So you could tell I was happy for her. Once I sat back down the rest of the students started to go up and get sorted into different houses. A dark haired boy was sorted in Slytherin, another in Hufflepuff, a few more in Gryffindor, and a couple in our own house. It went on like so, but after awhile my attention turned towards something else, or rather someone else. There was a new teacher sitting where the teachers were sitting, we hadn’t had a new teacher since I entered this school, and this would be the first one in years.