[12] Hogsmeade {2}

Disclaimeer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters beside my own. :)

[12] Hogsmeade {2}

            We took our seats once we entered the Three Broomsticks, Teddy taking the vacant seat next to me as he gave a smug look towards Scorpius, who just lightly glared at Teddy. James collapsed in the seat and looked to be kissing the table in front of him. “Ah, sweet warmth.” He cooed as I rolled my eyes at the boy and took off my coat.

“You’re so overdramatic James, come on give snow a chance, and it’s really beautiful.” I said looked at James who glared up at me.

“It’s evil. Nothing, but pure evilness, and you!” James yelled pointing a finger towards Scorpius who was just taking off his coat, revealing a nice white sweater, showing off his firm body. “You are the one that dragged me out towards this evilness! I could have been sleeping in my bed, waiting out this horrible monstrosity, but no, you just had to drag me along.”

“James, I’ve told you that you didn’t have to come along, but you would be missing out on the butterbeer and Zonkos.” Scorpius replied indifferently as he looked at James who groaned.

“I know… and I do love both of those things, but why did it have to snow!?” James wailed in agony as he collapsed back onto the table. As James was having his melt down, Rosmerta came by to take our order.

“What can I get you youngins?” The polite, charming waitress asked us as she looked down at us. I smirked looking over at Teddy.

“Oh rainbow boy, I believed you lost the race.” I sang to Teddy who playfully glared at me.

“You cheated.” He responded as I rolled my eyes.

“Fine, I’ll let you off this time, but the next time you won’t be so lucky.” I replied with a smirk as Teddy rolled his eyes.

“I think I’ll avoid next time,” Teddy said with a grin, “Two hot butterbeers for us.” Teddy replied to Rosmerta referring to Teddy and me, “I don’t know what the scorpion and Mr. Sleeping beauty want.”

Scorpius glared at Teddy and smirked, “I’ll have the same.”

James’ head immediately bolted up from the table as he smiled at Teddy, “I’m flattered that you think of me as beautiful Teddy, I had no idea you felt that way for me. But alas, I do not feel the same way.”

Teddy rolled his eyes at James and soon his hair was changing to black with orange highlights running through as it took the color of the warm atmosphere of the inn. “Would you just order James?”

“James Potter?” Rosmerta asked looking at James who grinned.

“The one and only!”

“Bloody hell, you keep growing and growing. Getting to look more like your old man each more everyday.” Rosmerta replied looking at James, who looked at her in horror.