[16] Hidden Intentions

Disclaimer: I do not any of the harry potter characters except for my own! :D

Okay this isnt the WOW chapter yet, but i just had to dedicate this chapter to IAmSirius! Because seriously she did an AMAZING job on making me this cover for my story and make a lot of other banners as well! :D GOSH THANK YOU haha. Oh and please comment on the bottom on if i should change the cover to this one on the side >> (which is created by her!)

Okay Enjoy my lovely fans!

[16] Hidden Intentions

“Professor Charles.” I said looking up at the DADA Professor standing in the doorway of the Weasley household. I could already feel the sudden stares on my back coming from James, Scorpius and Teddy from behind. Professor Charles looked down at me with a protruding smile.

“My, Clarissa, you looked as lovely as ever.” He complimented as I swallowed what was left of my fear and stiffened up. I couldn’t let this scare me, what happened at Diagon Alley… he can’t know it was us, so I need to act normal. I forced a smile on my face as I looked up at him, door still held open, though some part of me wanted to just slam the door right in his face.

“Thank you, Professor. Um won’t you come in?” I asked as I moved aside to let him through. He smiled down at me as he walked into the warm, cozy home letting him in. I noticed when he walked in that his shoes seemed to be muddy, as they were leaving behind muddy trails of footprints on the wooden floor. My mind wandered on what business Professor Charles would have in a muddy area? “Professor Charles, may I ask why your shoes are muddy?”

Professor Charles looked down at me, it seemed as if his eyes widened a fraction of a second, but his composed face was immediately placed back on. He gave me one of those aloof, yet still normal smiles as he looked down at me. “Well I had some business to take care of and where I was, was particularly muddy, I suppose.” I smiled back, though there was definitely something up with that story. Where would areas be muddy? Places where it was dark and woody, but that usually weren’t in normal public places. Whatever Professor Charles was doing before he came, it was something secretive. He looked around the room as he took off his large overcoat and placed it on one of the coat hangers, “Am I late?” he asked as he noticed no one was really in the room except for me, Professor Charles, Scorp, James and Teddy. They were lagging around the living room to keep watch.

“Um well not exactly, we’re just about to have dinner.” I replied looking up at Professor Charles who nodded his head politely and looked towards the curious boys.

“Ah! Mr. Lupin, Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Potter, I see you three at attending the dinner as well, may I presume?” Professor Charles asked as he walked towards the boys as I looked around in his coat pockets, trying to see if I could find anything suspicious, but alas I found nothing. Just his wand…. Part of me wanted to take it, but I’m sure he would notice if I took that.

“Well we are Clary’s friends and James is part of the family.” Teddy seethed as he looked at Professor Charles, who didn’t take notice at his hidden loathing.

“Well good, good, anymore of my students I may be seeing tonight?” Professor Charles asked with a façade smile, but before we could respond, Mrs. Weasley popped her head out of the kitchen.